Missy Muscles Has an Important Message for Us All this Fine Sunday Morning!

1000004742.png

Ha Ha Ha Holeee Shit!

I’ve got a tree on my plane.
What a minute is this new? Did nanas bum ticker induce a conversion for this unmarried cohabitating whore?
The religious shit with her seemed to start a month or two ago.
Yeah she finally got on Xitter like her dear withered Nana and took up the Jesus detail seeing as Nana’s doing just dandy holding down Nig territory.

I also think she’s looking into an exit strategy for when Nana’s ticker stops for good.

She wouldn’t want to actually have to get a job now would she?

Life must be terrifying for Nana and Missy. They’ve completely isolated themselves from any sort of support they may have previously had, Nana’s income is dwindling so rapidly he publicly bragged about making $900 off a tweet, Nana surely must be scary to live with, especially now that she’s sort of not drinking anymore, they’re basically going to sit in that house on their phones all day and go crazier and crazier. Sounds like a perfect recipe for a murder suicide 🤞.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
She’s just an old fashioned traditional christian woman, you know…. The kind who has to suck the cock of an elderly pedophile to keep a roof over her head
I mean... Part of the appeal of early Christianity and the new covenant was that whores could now have eternal life through faith and repentance alone... Yeah, she's pretty trad.

"i'm a chistian," "christ is king," "go to mass", "deus vult" is all approaching akshully levels of atheist obnoxiousness. you just want these people to shut the fuck up.

remember that episode of king of the hill when bobby becomes born again because it looks cool and Hank pulls out a box of all the shit bobby grew out of? that's what christian conservatives are doing with their larp.

1713126764818.png

in 2 years conservatives will have a box full of Ron Paul bumper stickers, MAGA hats, Jared Taylor books, and icons and rosaries as they latch onto the next thing.