• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy Made Anthony Find Christ

Forum Clout
"I've been with Anthony for 10 years" - Missy.

Meanwhile, in reality, 10 years ago, Anthony was chewing on Dani Golightly, while she filmed him in drunken social media stupors.

Missy schemed her way into Anthony's master bedroom by pushing out the high school kid.

Then Anthony cheated on Missy with Dani Brand, Missy went "catshit crazy" was arrested, then was gone for a while until Anthony took Missy back after he was arrested for assaulting Dani Brand.

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Missy schemed her way into Anthony's master bedroom by pushing out the high school kid.

Then Anthony cheated on Missy with Dani Brand, Missy went "catshit crazy" was arrested, then was gone for a while until Anthony took Missy back after he was arrested for assaulting Dani Brand.
Nana cheated on Missy again last year during a trip (to Chicago IIRC) for one of Gavin's incel grifting gigs. It was discussed on r/TACN a while back

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
I'm sure she's a far better person than you are. You are human garbage with your mind constantly absorbed in hatred and filth. If I were you I would probably want to take my mind off of it too like you do with your gay little hobby. Fortunately I'm not a piece of shit like you though.
Gonna play along with this bit, even if you’re not missy, good chance she reads the forums.

No matter how hard you try to be the perfect Nana “wife”, it will never be good enough. He’s mostl likely cheated on you with another dumb whore, you are the old model, and not matter much you go to church you will never be able to clean your soul for Jesus to let you in heaven

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
@chiquita banana
thumb.jpg

Greygooser

Quietly now
Forum Clout

Would be nice to get the police report of Missy’s arrest so it could be used in replies on twitter like fatrick. Maybe Dan can get a copy for an NPS exclusive