• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Missy Is SO PROUD of Her Faggot

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
I hate this woman. I miss Sue.

I honestly find her more hateable than Anthony, Patrick or even Jackie Singh. The fact that she is such an utter piece of shit who laughs at black kids dying while working with kids and does the Jesus/go to mass cosplay at the same time her fat, pedophile loving ass lays in bed on Sunday mornings makes me want to see her skull caved in (in Minecraft).

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
I honestly find her more hateable than Anthony, Patrick or even Jackie Singh. The fact that she is such an utter piece of shit who laughs at black kids dying while working with kids and does the Jesus/go to mass cosplay at the same time her fat, pedophile loving ass lays in bed on Sunday mornings makes me want to see her skull caved in (in Minecraft).
It’s even funnier that pretty sure she got Nana on the Nick train too. Now he’s RT about how Christians are persecuted

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Forum Clout
IMG_6018.jpeg
IMG_6019.jpeg
IMG_6020.jpeg

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
There’s just so much Fuentes faggory coming from Nana it’s hard to keep up and update everyone’s safe to say, he’s deep into sucking him off.

No point in making new thread, but fuck it’s too funny not to share

I just cannot fathom being 60 and worshiping at the altar of a 25 year old. It's deeply deeply pathetic. Ant is beyond help and has been for a long time.

Forum Clout
Boy, Missy sure is leading our favorite deeply closeted bottom queen around by the balls lately. She made him go to this retarded thing, she made him buy a shitty new suit, and she made him pose with a bunch of faggoty "groypers" who have no earthly idea who Nana Cue-mia even is. Anyone can plainly see how she's deeply obsessed with getting herself into the proximity of younger, more dynamic men. She knows the elderly queen is a few hundred beers away from another coronary, so she's pushing him hard, while lining up potential upgrades. And he's standing there with a bunch of fags, jonesing for a drink and wishing he was back home nigger-tweeting, while Missy squeals in delight over the young, virile men.
NGL, if I was a 20-year-old chud I would def like to play with all 3 of missy’s holes in a hotel room in Detroit while her dying pedo pounds the arm of the desk chair saying HO LEE SHIT