Missy Hates the Jews, Nana Hates the Blacks.

A fag like Nick would consider Missy to be an old dried up granny. (cause thats what she is!)
Oh for sure Nick would be disgusted by the thought of fucking her. But an antisemitic older woman who knows how the game is played, when to shut up, etc? Nick is equally disgusted by a supermodel so it's all appearances. Would he catch shit for being with an older woman? Yeah. But is it better than taking on the risk of marrying a young girl who doesn't know how the game is played and might fuck up/snitch abt the catboy fetish parties?

It's a long shot but I think ole' Missy Muscles is playing the long game well and keeping her options open. I respect her ambition.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Oh for sure Nick would be disgusted by the thought of fucking her. But an antisemitic older woman who knows how the game is played, when to shut up, etc? Nick is equally disgusted by a supermodel so it's all appearances. Would he catch shit for being with an older woman? Yeah. But is it better than taking on the risk of marrying a young girl who doesn't know how the game is played and might fuck up/snitch abt the catboy fetish parties?

It's a long shot but I think ole' Missy Muscles is playing the long game well and keeping her options open. I respect her ambition.
Since you know about the catboy question, etc I guess you've thought this out lol

I guess Rich Vos won't be on Compound Media anytime soon?

Anyone who voluntarily appears on Compound Media is basically saying:

"Hello! I'm a racist piece of shit and if that's not enough, I need the promotion more than I care he's a child molester."

So let's see if Anthony's BFF4Life Jim Norton ever appears again. I need to vote never. Career suicide at this point.