Missy Hates the Jews, Nana Hates the Blacks.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_4010.jpeg
IMG_4011.jpeg

Listen I know it's against the grain to say the least. But if she does an interview and can at least talk the 101/seems like she means it...I'd take over when Ant dies.

I know. I'm a piece of shit, disgusting, etc. etc. Just being honest here. Sincere antisemitism from a woman is like bleach, fellas. When applied to whites, it can cover a lot of stains.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I seriously wonder what happened in her upbringing to make her like this. As we all know women don’t just have beliefs based on consuming information and thus having an educated opinion. It’s all compensating. So what happened? Was her father a racist and never gave her love so she has to compensate? Is she afraid of looking like a girly girl and thus has to pose as this STRONG OPINIONATED WOMAN who …OOPS SORRY LADIES…i’m not like other women. I hate JEWS. Doesn’t that make me just as worthy as any man???

Mr Ass

I seriously wonder what happened in her upbringing to make her like this. As we all know women don’t just have beliefs based on consuming information and thus having an educated opinion. It’s all compensating. So what happened? Was her father a racist and never gave her love so she has to compensate? Is she afraid of looking like a girly girl and thus has to pose as this STRONG OPINIONATED WOMAN who …OOPS SORRY LADIES…i’m not like other women. I hate JEWS. Doesn’t that make me just as worthy as any man???
Jew lover

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Sincere antisemitism from a woman
Lol thats a paradox. “Sincere” and “woman”. You and the boys are hanging out having Roman forum esque discussions about the jews and here comes this bitch elbowing in “HAHAH YEAH THOSE STUPID KIKES AM I RIGHT GUYS? AM I RIGHT?” and the only reaction she should receive is a silent “Who let this bitch talk?”

They think if they have the “right”…right…opinions, that men will respect them and treat them as equals. Like the only reason women are perceived as stupid is because of the blue haired cat ladies running around (Which, as we all know, didn’t exist during the apex of society when we realized women were too stupid to vote.)

Women who are actually educated on these things, the rare few of them, aren’t posting on twitter their politics for…..what? Oh yeah. Validation from other men. I fucking hate them man.

Lol thats a paradox. “Sincere” and “woman”. You and the boys are hanging out having Roman forum esque discussions about the jews and here comes this bitch elbowing in “HAHAH YEAH THOSE STUPID KIKES AM I RIGHT GUYS? AM I RIGHT?” and the only reaction she should receive is a silent “Who let this bitch talk?”

They think if they have the “right”…right…opinions, that men will respect them and treat them as equals. Like the only reason women are perceived as stupid is because of the blue haired cat ladies running around (Which, as we all know, didn’t exist during the apex of society when we realized women were too stupid to vote.)

Women who are actually educated on these things, the rare few of them, aren’t posting on twitter their politics for…..what? Oh yeah. Validation from other men. I fucking hate them man.
I mean you're not wrong but let me having my fuckin' moment, Sue.

Realistically she probably thinks Fuentes is handsome, and Fuentes says nice things about Ant (the rest of the world hates the man she humialited herself for). So she got into watching his show and realized he's correct about everything.

Jew-name-dropping when it doesn't really call for it is usually a zeal of the convert phenomenon. She probably really means it.

And in the back of her mind she knows Ant is all but dead, Nick is gay but needs a gf for appearances and well...she'll be available.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Realistically she probably thinks Fuentes is handsome, and Fuentes says nice things about Ant (the rest of the world hates the man she humialited herself for). So she got into watching his show and realized he's correct about everything.

Jew-name-dropping when it doesn't really call for it is usually a zeal of the convert phenomenon. She probably really means it.

And in the back of her mind she knows Ant is all but dead, Nick is gay but needs a gf for appearances and well...she'll be available.
She's retarded, cause Nick is also a flaming homosexual. Its fags all the way down, man.

She's retarded, cause Nick is also a flaming homosexual. Its fags all the way down, man.
She's pretty close to the age of needing drugs for moisture in the vaginal area. Nick's a millionaire at 26 and w/e else he is, he's funny and he has longevity in the shit-talking game. I don't think she'll give two shits if he brings home a male teenager. She wants the lifestyle of being with an "edgy guy."

I mean it's not like Ant's currently fucking her.

All things considered it's a smart play IMO.

PickleRickle

She's pretty close to the age of needing drugs for moisture in the vaginal area. Nick's a millionaire at 26 or w/e he is, he's funny and he has longevity in the shit-talking game. I don't think she'll give two shits if he brings home a male teenager. She wants the lifestyle of being with an "edgy guy."

I mean it's not like Ant's currently fucking her.

All things considered it's a smart play IMO.
A fag like Nick would consider Missy to be an old dried up granny. (cause thats what she is!)

PickleRickle

Who better to let into the woman hating club? Even the retards who hate women will put all reservations aside for a wet stinky hole. Me i’m stronger than that. Built different.
Hating women aint no kids game. You cant just be any geek off the street. You gotta be handy with makin them squeal if you know what I mean, earn your queef