MISSING: Joseph Cumia’s dignity

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Advertising his fruit stand gig on Instagram like a REAL rock star:

5E3CA180-DE64-4EA4-A78E-CE1314817B0E.jpeg

Also his bio cracks me up. What fucking music does this nigger think he’s directing?!

3B0BCD91-8F38-441B-A2CD-4AB4B18B8375.jpeg

He’s too ashamed of Carol to put more than 25% of her withered face in the shot. Those claw clips she wears in her hair are so embarrassing. When you’re pushing 70 and wear little girl hair accessories, they just highlight how fucking old you are, Carolunatic. Cut your hair short and get a perm like all the other hags your age.

Salted Earth Truffle

Just reach out to the venues and show them his recent "oooh oooh ahh ahhh" posts. The only thing more embarrassing than playing a fruit stand / garden center is losing your fruit stand / garden center gig.
He doesn’t realize that the only offensive thing about those tweets is how unfunny they are. Racism can be hilarious. There’s so much material to work with! That’s the best he can do?

Joe probably thinks we believe he’s a has-been, but I’d like to assure him that is not true. He’s a never-was who hasn’t gotten the memo yet.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
P
Advertising his fruit stand gig on Instagram like a REAL rock star:

View attachment 126830

Also his bio cracks me up. What fucking music does this nigger think he’s directing?!

View attachment 126829

He’s too ashamed of Carol to put more than 25% of her withered face in the shot. Those claw clips she wears in her hair are so embarrassing. When you’re pushing 70 and wear little girl hair accessories, they just highlight how fucking old you are, Carolunatic. Cut your hair short and get a perm like all the other hags your age.
Perm you say? Insert marion.jpg

Salted Earth Truffle

Joe thinks that getting a job in a gas station/ Walmart or other job someone with his c.v qualifies for would be more embarrassing than this. But it would be far, far more respectable.
Cleaning the floors and walls in Times Square peep show booths with his fat tongue would be more respectable. But he’d probably bump into his brother too often.