• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Misogyny and misinformation

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
Forum Clout
ffd326286283231909c52425cada8ddc.jpg

edit: Nice present tense, stupid.

BoomerSperg

Forum Clout
How can you even make a mistake like that? I didn’t read any article and I’m 100% sure that every single OB/GYN didn’t leave an entire state. First of all, not everyone can just uproot their life for a political belief and secondly, not every OB/GYN in the world is pro-choice. You really think that not even one of them (in a red state) celebrated that ruling? Not one? Fucking moron.
Also if he had actually read the outdated article (he didn't) they bury quotes from an actual nurse at the very bottom talking about how it's 100% about money because those wards make $0 for hospitals.

cliveowen

stlaker
Forum Clout
How can you even make a mistake like that? I didn’t read any article and I’m 100% sure that every single OB/GYN didn’t leave an entire state. First of all, not everyone can just uproot their life for a political belief and secondly, not every OB/GYN in the world is pro-choice. You really think that not even one of them (in a red state) celebrated that ruling? Not one? Fucking moron.
That 1.2 wasn't an accident. He wasn't a genius who was just bored by the slow pace of school. He is a genuine idiot. It's the root of all his problems.

Forum Clout
That 1.2 wasn't an accident. He wasn't a genius who was just bored by the slow pace of school. He is a genuine idiot. It's the root of all his problems.
I politely disagree, the root of his problems is that he is convinced that no matter the room or company, he is the smartest person in the room, and no amount of proof or persuasion will dissuade him of that.

That plus being somewhere between a window licker and at best a full blow NPC, but never having any self realization about it is definitely the root of his problems.

We've all met stupid people that were fart in the mud happy, but they knew they were dumb and enjoyed life, pat thinks hes smart and charismatic and a natural leader and will not hear otherwise.