Milwaukee moving on up! (from 2021)

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
I had no idea Memphis was such a SHITHOLE! I interviewed for something there. I would have lived in the ‘burbs but even still…

Also, where’s Camden?
Same here, I thought Memphis was fine. I'm surprised at little rock too, I was there in the 80s visiting a friend and it was really nice. Of course I was in a very wealthy area so there's that

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

bantadant

Fantastic Man
South bend have a purge or something? Went from Top3 to not even Top 20
South Bend or Milwaukee didn't get any better, its just that so many other cities got a lot worse. Look at the "Violent Crimes per 1000 persons" columns. Memphis went from 5.31 to over 20 and Milwaukee still increased from 3.51 to 11.51.

1689949550160.png

1689949571666.png

1689949586919.png

G

These lists are a bit jaded. The small cities get their numbers jacked up pretty easy if they have a bad year, it's all per capita.

I don't give a fuck what anyone says there is no way NYC LA and Chicago are safer than little Rock Arkansas. They should split those giant cities up by neighborhood, all the nig ones will blow these other numbers away.

These lists are a bit jaded. The small cities get their numbers jacked up pretty easy if they have a bad year, it's all per capita.

I don't give a fuck what anyone says there is no way NYC LA and Chicago are safer than little Rock Arkansas. They should split those giant cities up by neighborhood, all the nig ones will blow these other numbers away.
Those smaller cities are worse because the higher per capita means higher chance of any one citizen being the victim of violent crime. and unlike Chicago or Philly where you can just avoid the shit areas there's no place to move to in the smaller cities because its basically just all shit. People from big cities just like to brag about how hard their city is when (like cleveland) the violence is largely between gangs representing neighborhoods who only care about niggerishly killing one another. If you aren't repping a particular set/neighborhood, they don't care what you do (or assume you are coming around to buy drugs).

G

Those smaller cities are worse because the higher per capita means higher chance of any one citizen being the victim of violent crime. and unlike Chicago or Philly where you can just avoid the shit areas there's no place to move to in the smaller cities because its basically just all shit. People from big cities just like to brag about how hard their city is when (like cleveland) the violence is largely between gangs representing neighborhoods who only care about niggerishly killing one another. If you aren't repping a particular set/neighborhood, they don't care what you do (or assume you are coming around to buy drugs).
I was in San Francisco recently and you can hear windows being smashed throughout the night like it's background noise. Their 911 has a 30 minute hold time when you call. I don't believe there are 20 worse cities in this country.

I was in San Francisco recently and you can hear windows being smashed throughout the night like it's background noise. Their 911 has a 30 minute hold time when you call. I don't believe there are 20 worse cities in this country.
I remember that guy on YouTube who hates Patrick did a video about an incident he had working in Seattle. A homeless meth head pounded on his hotel door, slammed the door open into his nose, breaking it, then when he ran to the lobby to call the police the guy trashed the room and threw all his shit out the window (including his very expensive work equipment. When the cops showed up he had to insist on them even taking a report after they finally pulled the guy out after just standing around. and ultimately they didn't prosecute him because the prosecutor didn't consider it a violent crime. Many of these shit West Coast cities do the same. The list is for violent crimes, so they juke the stats by changing what they consider a violent crime. San Fran is certainly shitty but they probably do the same so things like broken windows/attempted break ins are just reported as property

Edit: found it