Milwaukee moving on up! (from 2021)

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Currently Milwaukee is only the 20th most violent city in America! Nice Pat!
1689900374916.png

As opposed to 2021 statistics. Number 6. :(
1689900477858.png

What could have changed from 2020s to 2023?
I think maybe they've condoned killing troublemaking black folks!
1689900558066.png

I wonder what the similarities are between all of these city people being so violent with eachother?

1689900713336.png

1689900699728.png

They're right, best not to get into that, just show the full numbers and don't divulge deeper.

I'm so sorry, Bam.

G

Interesting. I have white family there. Haven't been in like 20 years. They always had Mexicans but not that bad.
The Mexicans come in 2 styles, the industrious construction worker and the Fatrick like layabout drunkard, who crimes. I guess they got a lot of type 2.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I had no idea Memphis was such a SHITHOLE! I interviewed for something there. I would have lived in the ‘burbs but even still…

Also, where’s Camden?
Camden surprisingly isn’t as bad as it used to be. Couple large companies (Subaru being one) moved there from more expensive places in Jersey and it helped clean up a lot of the bad areas. Even the 76ers have their practice building in Camden next to the waterfront. Philly is the new Camden.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Wow. I lived in Philly a while back. I never thought I’d see the day Camden would start to improve. I think to this day it’s the worst place I’ve ever been.
I remember when Camden was most dangerous city in America 2 or 3 years in a row. I went to a lot of concerts at the Tweeter Center and holy shit you knew to watch out and not wonder off from the venue.