• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mike Calta, wants to beat up Kevin Brennan.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Bobby had to do a separate show with Calta that nobody watched because the feedback about Calta being on YKWD was 100% negative. He was a shitty prick to a bunch of people (never face to face) and I think Luis was the only one who called him on it and got into it with him. It'd be great if somebody would punch that fat fuck in the head. It won't be Kevin Brennan though.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
I ain't going to lie. This thread makes me miss this drama on the bone.

I remember when they made Carmen cry on air.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
The only thing I know of Mike Calta was when Gallagher was on his show, and him informing Mike quite abruptly that his anecdotes were pointless and stupid.

It was a stupid story, but like the male hole said @9:00, he could have followed up with, "Have you heard that urban legend?"
Didn't Gallagher have a bad interview with the b-b-b-boys?

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Cowhead sucks. Didn't he used to be on BTLS way back in the day? His show is just the same old morning zoo crew horse shit. Show is hack af. They play sporcle on air, there's a hole, weird news segments with goofy background music... It's fucking lame.

Also, Garabo is a fuckin loser. Nice midday slot, stupid. Is he still on midday? I couldn't even tell you. These fucking guys are so irrelevant that I forgot they existed and I'm maybe a 5 minute drive from the station.

G

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Peak physical condition

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Cowhead sucks. Didn't he used to be on BTLS way back in the day? His show is just the same old morning zoo crew horse shit. Show is hack af. They play sporcle on air, there's a hole, weird news segments with goofy background music... It's fucking lame.

Also, Garabo is a fuckin loser. Nice midday slot, stupid. Is he still on midday? I couldn't even tell you. These fucking guys are so irrelevant that I forgot they existed and I'm maybe a 5 minute drive from the station.

HE is the one that got punched in the face on stage, right?

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
HE is the one that got punched in the face on stage, right?
I couldn't tell you. I'm not kidding when I say I forgot all about The Bone. I just figured it had become some pop music station at this point.

There's absolutely no press or marketing visibility for these cock suckers even in their home market, and I couldn't be an happier about it. These guys are stereotypical hack radio hosts.

How much longer does radio even have? Is anyone listening to it??