Mike Calta, wants to beat up Kevin Brennan.

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
7CA6E42C-E4E1-4AAD-BA97-F9A23B8C644D.jpeg

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
I almost made a thread about Mike Calta a while back, gong to ask if anyone knew who he was.

I used to listen to the Bone all the time when I lived in Tampa. Really odd station, but I always would listen to it. Calta is a fat slob, but he isn't scared to start shit. He started shit with different lawyers in Tampa and called them out on air... weeks on end. He also pissed off Judge Judy, making her hang up and I think he talked shit to ronda rousey? They also had scott weiland on like a year before he died, he called in drunk/high and they made fun of him the whole time lol.

I don't know if the intern Carman is still on the show, but Mike would always simp to her and say some really odd shit to her. I'm surpised HR never told him to stop. I got drunk one night and sent her a dick pic... oh well.

the noon show had Shannon Burk as host, and he legit shot his wife in the face... it was just a honest mistake thou, he was trying to shot their dog ( thats not a joke). Burk got fired and the two guys that replced him really sucked balls.

Drew Garbo (sp) was a faggot, but jesus, got big name people to interview.

One show Drew had was about how shitty people are that get DUI's. He wanted people to call in and tell how they changed their life. People did, and told heartfelt storys about being a drunk; and he would just shit on them for no reason... really odd show.

The late night show with Moe (the big black dude) was the best. Moe really knew how to talk to people and had good co-hosts.

G

I almost made a thread about Mike Calta a while back, gong to ask if anyone knew who he was.

I used to listen to the Bone all the time when I lived in Tampa. Really odd station, but I always would listen to it. Calta is a fat slob, but he isn't scared to start shit. He started shit with different lawyers in Tampa and called them out on air... weeks on end. He also pissed off Judge Judy, making her hang up and I think he talked shit to ronda rousey? They also had scott weiland on like a year before he died, he called in drunk/high and they made fun of him the whole time lol.

I don't know if the intern Carman is still on the show, but Mike would always simp to her and say some really odd shit to her. I'm surpised HR never told him to stop. I got drunk one night and sent her a dick pic... oh well.

the noon show had Shannon Burk as host, and he legit shot his wife in the face... it was just a honest mistake thou, he was trying to shot their dog ( thats not a joke). Burk got fired and the two guys that replced him really sucked balls.

Drew Garbo (sp) was a faggot, but jesus, got big name people to interview.

One show Drew had was about how shitty people are that get DUI's. He wanted people to call in and tell how they changed their life. People did, and told heartfelt storys about being a drunk; and he would just shit on them for no reason... really odd show.

The late night show with Moe (the big black dude) was the best. Moe really knew how to talk to people and had good co-hosts.
Thank you for your service.

G

Calta was co-hosting YKWD for a while with Blob Kelly, & Bobby put hands on Kevin a few months back
I must’ve missed this, I’m curious what was it regarding and what’d he do?

I’m gonna take a guess. Kevin said blob will die soon and leave his kid fatherless, so he’s an awful father. You’re podcast stinks and no one listens to you. Its not 2008 anymore and no one cares you were Danes buddy or on O&A. No one wants to hear 45 open mic comics trample over one another to tell unfunny jokes. Then when Bobby saw him, he grabbed him by the shirt collar while struggling to get a threat out of his mouth because he was out of breath.

Any retellings from either Blob or Kevin out there?

Last edited by a moderator:
Any retellings from either Blob or Kevin out there?
Kevin said he was recording on his phone while sat at a table in one of the NY clubs, Bobby thought it was done surreptitiously & tried to strangle Kevin outside but fell on his back & couldn't get-up like a tipped turtle. There is video but I haven't seen it & don't think it's gonna get released.

G

Kevin said he was recording on his phone while sat at a table in one of the NY clubs, Bobby thought it was done surreptitiously & tried to strangle Kevin outside but fell on his back & couldn't get-up like a tipped turtle. There is video but I haven't seen it & don't think it's gonna get released.
Yuck… What a couple of old queens. I would pay good money to see the video of him struggling to get off his back though.