Might not see him no more (on TACS).

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
3MqipIu.png

G

this is good shit:
[URL unfurl="true"]https://twitter.com/MarshallBoprey/status/1580685537412714496[/URL]

nana gives off strong feminine vibes in it. also crazy that brennan trashes some of ant's equipment/furniture and he stands by doing nothing. what a pussy lol.
"Oh Kevin, oh no, oh no" she says, while some pencil neck closet queen trashes her property.

Lol. Nana really is a fucking faggot pussy

G

It's the best Nana content we've had in a while. Usually it's just tweets and clips of him mindlessly tittering and giggling like a gay retard, but this one has substance. I don't give a shit about the two F-list nobodies "fighting", but watching Nana visibly flinching, mincing and freezing in total cowardice is always hilarious. He immediately recoils, then begins screeching, then tries to use levity (a nigger joke) to ease the situation. It's exactly what he did when he was ten.
"Gimme fiddy cents"

"Sorry, I only have a dollar, do you have change?"

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
It was actually uploaded to Compound Media's YouTube channel and for some reason they added Don't Stop Believing to it. Might be so they can use it as an excuse to take it down later, citing copyright infringement.

It’s not that deep, one of their super fans commented that they should put that song up when the screen goes black and they retweeted it and stole her idea because stupid wops don’t understand copyright