Michael Rapaport is an idiot.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
And where did the term nigger come from?
I remember listening to that segment live on XM back in like 2004. Why did CK get so aggressive with Patrice? It was at least a decade until I learned CK's father was Jewish. He attacked Patrice with the nigger remark because CK felt attacked by his KIKE comments

These people might be half Jewish, or marry a non-Jew, might present as 'atheist' or 'secular' or 'reform Jew', but in their core they never let go of it. Moments like that show you how they identify themselves and where their loyalty lies

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Who cares that he's Jewish or ugly. Dustin Hoffman anyone? The main thing is that he has zero talent, charm or usefulness. He's genuinely awful.
Dustin Hoffman is great. Personal favorite. And that doesn't detract from any of the other Jewish critiques levied here or elsewhere.

Jew boy is only incidentally defending cops because he feels an instinctual threat "all X" where it's his shtetl ancestors who are on the chopping block. He will smear, attack, and use whatever influence he has on social media to stoke hate at every white cop who is in the media's crosshairs, as the overwhelming majority of Jews do

G

Louis CK spent a lot of his OnA appearances pointing out minor inconsistencies or flaws with others then sperging about some incorrect fact he believes is true. At least that's how I remember it. He's a self-indulgent retard, which is par for the course with comics.

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Louis CK spent a lot of his OnA appearances pointing out minor inconsistencies or flaws with others then sperging about some incorrect fact he believes is true. At least that's how I remember it. He's a self-indulgent retard, which is par for the course with comics.
he was a funny cunt for awhile, but the more popular he got, the more he fagged out. o&a are to blame too, they coddled him in his latter appearances.
nice having two daughters an no sons, stupid

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He and Serch know each other and used to be on friendly terms. Not sure what happened, but it seems common for Serch to have a falling out with pretty much everyone he knows.
It probably involved money. Not making a Jewish stereotype but every professional fallout with Serch had involved amounts of money going missing. That’s a majority of his Wikipedia’s bio, people cutting professional ties with him over missing money.