Miami LEO knocks woman in handcuffs unconscious

handsomeblue

Mel BJ quote fulfillster
"Such a LEO thing to do"

astrology-bitch.jpg

Partner gave him right up. Snitch ass nucca.
I think also the bodycam might've gave him up eventually. Or the couple of witnesses.

Anyways, if you don't want to get your head smashed into a door maybe you shouldn't be a cunt and spit on someone. Not that I am justifying what the cop did because that was obvious fucked up but that lady thought because she had a womb she could act like that without repercussions. If that cop told those bystanders that this "wasn't their show" after they started to give him shit I would've died laughing.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
A full grown man threw a cuffed 120 pound woman head first into a car door knocking her out. I think that is a little bit excessive for most.
I think he threw her head first onto the pavement. He's lucky she's not dead. I don't know what the fuck he expected to happen there. She can't put her hands out to break her fall, which women never do anyways. The way his voice gets all shaky like he's so mad he could cry after she spits tells you what kind of psycho the guy is. Even before he grabbed the tiny bitch by her throat and planted her skull into the sidewalk.