• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Metokur is supposed to talk about Fatrick tonight. (Stream link inside)

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Well that was underwhelming. Just a short mention during superchats.
I knew once it was getting to 1hr+ talking about Mersh that there was no time for Fatrick talk. I started thinking he was gonna skip the topic altogether by the end of it. Wtf did Metokur come down with? Hes on like 20 different scripts. He had like 20 different diagnosis’. A ton of wacky symptoms like hearing loss and brittle bones…sounds fuckin grim.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
Mersh was also the admin of r/opieandanthonyxyz (the immediate follow-up sub post-Junkie SpaceEdge) and deleted any Fatrick related posts on there including artwork and any mild mention of him.
Do you guys remember?
Really? I vaguely remember him being around but i don’t remember him being known or liked.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
He did a pretty good write up on cumias shenanigans back in the days.

Besides that, I only know him from the porsalin video and he seems cringe
The bbbbboys used to say on the show how they were tired of loser open mic comedians getting Bobo to "open" for them and trying to use the show for free promotion. Bobo would routinely try to worm in "my friend Mersh is performing" .... very subtly during his calls. The same way he'd say his friend lindz Bella wanted to come on the Colin road trip or his friend Stevey Knight loves a good English breakfast.

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout
The bbbbboys used to say on the show how they were tired of loser open mic comedians getting Bobo to "open" for them and trying to use the show for free promotion. Bobo would routinely try to worm in "my friend Mersh is performing" .... very subtly during his calls. The same way he'd say his friend lindz Bella wanted to come on the Colin road trip or his friend Stevey Knight loves a good English breakfast.
We haven't had a thread talking about that little gremlin hooker in so long. Makes me wistful for the old days of calling her a whore on reddit and having her sperg out in the replies.

It's the 900th time we said you fucked Big A. Why are you here freaking out about it again?

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I knew once it was getting to 1hr+ talking about Mersh that there was no time for Fatrick talk. I started thinking he was gonna skip the topic altogether by the end of it. Wtf did Metokur come down with? Hes on like 20 different scripts. He had like 20 different diagnosis’. A ton of wacky symptoms like hearing loss and brittle bones…sounds fuckin grim.
I used to be a massive jimfag, right up until covid hit, and his take on it was so monumentally retarded, that the only explanation was that he was dying of some other shit. I cant listen to him anymore, not because of his covid fagging, but mostly because I cant stand seeing this guy die slowly. Its so fuckin depressing. Jimbo is a cool guy and doesnt deserve that.

Honoria

Forum Clout
I used to be a massive jimfag, right up until covid hit, and his take on it was so monumentally retarded, that the only explanation was that he was dying of some other shit. I cant listen to him anymore, not because of his covid fagging, but mostly because I cant stand seeing this guy die slowly. Its so fuckin depressing. Jimbo is a cool guy and doesnt deserve that.

His old streams were fun (and his Youtube videos on various weirdos). He's too out of the game to keep up with anyone and he obviously doesn't sound good. Redbar appears to have been hit by a truck right before each stream but it's not depressing, maybe because we can see him?

I wish someone could take over for him but it's only Null (lol) and that Turkey Tom guy who's obsessed with internet drama. We need the AI voice to evolve to where Cryptic Web Chronicles can stream.

goo gobbler

UAlbany women's basketball fan
Forum Clout
you can hear the toll it's taking in his voice. must have that mr burns thing going for him to still be going.

1711910083293.png

His old streams were fun (and his Youtube videos on various weirdos). He's too out of the game to keep up with anyone and he obviously doesn't sound good. Redbar appears to have been hit by a truck right before each stream but it's not depressing, maybe because we can see him?
probably, his pettiness matches his transformation into an old looking sickly old man better than when he had the jet black hair and was fatter.

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
We haven't had a thread talking about that little gremlin hooker in so long. Makes me wistful for the old days of calling her a whore on reddit and having her sperg out in the replies.

It's the 900th time we said you fucked Big A. Why are you here freaking out about it again?