• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Merry Christmas from Mrs Jim Norton!

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
It could swing that superman dressed as a woman chin and wrecking man balls those fucking childish goddamn framed Kiss pics at the top while smashing the ones at the bottom with its 9" swinging god of thunder cock leaving the rug littered with broken museum quality glass shards everywhere and Fimboi would say nothing, hire someone to come in and vacuum up the glass and take all the pics to be reframed again.

Thus is the domineering power of the thunder cock ⚡

2-4-6-h8

Forum Clout
It's hard to tell but is that a whole hallway of KISS stuff? Fuckin' hell Jimmy we get it, you love KISS, be a mature adult about it.
I've been going to shows and toured with bands for about 30 years. I love music, but goddamn this is embarrassing.
The only music-related memorabilia I have on my walls is a Fantomas promo photo and my ticket stub for their first East Coast show from the early 2000s.