Mercy me, I am being targeted by a mass false reporting operation by my cyberstalkers lead by likely pedophile Fatrick Tomlinson.

G

Screen Shot 2022-09-23 at 12.56.05 PM.png

G

Unlike privileged Cis-hetero, white, male Rick I am a person of color and do not have access to a team of construction and wine lawyers to open up back channels to have my account reinstated. I demand twitter reverse this or I am flying to their campus where we will talk.

G

No shit, keep appealing. Daily. Say you'll self-harm. Eventually they clear your suspension and your account will work. Ask for review from a white person.
I thought of that, but I didn't have my VPN (I'm at the cottage) on my first reply because I used my tablet. I'd hate to have the police show up lol.
To them this is the ultimate punishment. To trolls its 5mins to make another account.
Not so child, I'm in mourning here.
I'm so sorry. However will you find the strength to go on without the constant attention and validation of the world's largest collection of do-gooders? You are an inspiration to all who have lost their Twitter accounts.
I'm struggling through this, I'm wondering if I should cut my dick off with my new rocker pizza cutter to feel better and cuter.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
I thought of that, but I didn't have my VPN (I'm at the cottage) on my first reply because I used my tablet. I'd hate to have the police show up lol.

Not so child, I'm in mourning here.

I'm struggling through this, I'm wondering if I should cut my dick off with my new rocker pizza cutter to feel better and cuter.
2e259bb325a4c036dfd7b2b491220cc555a41078.gif

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
I hate the fucking phone you homo. I guess you prefer me spelling like this: Tgis fickong gyy msde my dsy shot.
I love to envision an “athletic build” guido, mid-50s, sitting down at the desktop computer with some reading glasses to Tweet at Patrick.

In my mind, you excitedly bellow at your family as you narrate Pat’s tweets and your comebacks to them, while your kids roll their eyes and let Dad have his fun.

G

I love to envision an “athletic build” guido, mid-50s, sitting down at the desktop computer with some reading glasses to Tweet at Patrick.

In my mind, you excitedly bellow at your family as you narrate Pat’s tweets and your comebacks to them, while your kids roll their eyes and let Dad have his fun.
You're closer than you think. I do bellow in general. I'm a traddad (thanks Mewler) so my kids get yelled at if they fuck up which isn't much, but don't let them know that. I do share my Pat stuff with all of them, they love it and all say child. I also don't need reading glasses on computer, but I do use a magnifier on some stuff now, old age sucks. I just started the tart cherry juice and supplements because I'm getting older and I read about its benefits and I needed glasses to read the bottles. Old age sucks.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
You're closer than you think. I do bellow in general. I'm a traddad (thanks Mewler) so my kids get yelled at if they fuck up which isn't much, but don't let them know that. I do share my Pat stuff with all of them, they love it and all say child. I also don't need reading glasses on computer, but I do use a magnifier on some stuff now, old age sucks. I just started the tart cherry juice and supplements because I'm getting older and I read about its benefits and I needed glasses to read the bottles. Old age sucks.
i heard tart cherry juice makes you sleep good is that true? not that i need it with my seroquel but it would be better to wash it down with that than alcohol

G

i heard tart cherry juice makes you sleep good is that true? not that i need it with my seroquel but it would be better to wash it down with that than alcohol
It has been like 10 days the only difference I noticed is that I feel a bit more rested and my shoulder pain I've have off and on feels much less painful. Ask my in 3 weeks and I'll have a month in and by then some actual changes I hope. I started it for muscle and joint pain when I do hard work. Anything unusual in movements now always hurts me at 52. Not real bad but more than it ever did. It doesn't taste bad either.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS

“Kidth!!! Kidth!!! Get the fuck ova here!!!! Lithen to what Rick justh said!!! ‘No, sthtalker, you are not in Ontario.’. Can you believe thith shit guyth?????”

“Hilarious Dad. Can we go play Xbox again now?”