Memoirs of an Aikidoka

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
Once upon a time, our good old friend Maggie May honored her Asian heritage by practicing the well respected martial art of Aikido. So connected was she to the community that she was active member of an Aikido Forum, going by the username "RED" and massing a total of 909 posts. You can connect the name in the quote posts to the user in the following thread:

I called up my buddy WillTate who is also an avid aikidoka and he decided to check out the forums for himself. They require you to sign up with your "real name" and whaddya know?

1652805969423.png

He told me he enjoyed reading RED's posts, which largely consisted of her complaining about her herniated disc injury. They're a pretty welcoming community, you can sign up for yourself pretty easily and search for an entire user's post history:

It's no Kempesh, so it's mostly inane drivel. These are the most informative posts that Will sent me:

She admits to being a lazy fuck:

Sold her uniform in 2010, probably got too fat. She admits to being 5'3''

Sounds like she didn't learn the lesson:

Pale ass Maggie is Portuguese, therefore she doesn't burn, she tans. What happened to being Asian?

She met her husband through Aikido:

Never washed her training clothes:

Sports bras. She's a 34/36 D

Starts a thread on Cheese:

Attachments

• 1652805785160.png
    1652805785160.png
    46.2 KB · Views: 23

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Sports bras!
I'm a 34/36' D
I've bought 5million of them. It is actually hard for me to find sports bras in my size anyways. If you have big cup sizes, they assume you are over weight so the band sizes are usually 40 inches plus for D cups. And if you find 34-36 inch bands the cups are usually B's and C's..Meh
I've tried Different types, high impact, to the weird boned kind. It doesn't survive Aikido Ukemi for me. It down right hurts. I've tried duct taping the bra tighter recently... but duct tape don't breath and isn't very flexible... and itchy!

Any other small framed,well endowed ladies who have found an answer to this problem?

small framed, well endowed. yeah fucking right. fat cow.

Carol's Bad Cavern

Forming Stalagmites since 1930
I could be wrong here but isn't Aikido a martial art that's been proven to be pretty much useless in any practical sense? Very fitting that Ms Schill decided to practice it then.
You show up to school and they teach you how to "fall". So when a bunch of people charge at the master and he throws them around, it looks effortless because the students are taught how to get tossed. It's basically like pro wrestling, especially shit like sunset flip powerbombs where the person taking it is doing the work. Try it in a real fight and whoever you're attempting to throw will just stand there.

It's not like Judo where you actually use momentum and your hips and legs to physically lift and throw people around. it's for people who don't want to do any work, which is why Rick and Maggie like to do it.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
it's for people who don't want to do any work, which is why Rick and Maggie like to do it.

Luckily Rick has his Krav Maga and Jiu Jitsu training to fall back on. If you think it's weird he'd be trained in three separate martial arts and never posted a single picture of him doing any of them, that's your problem. Hush now.