Memes, Pics, Videos, and Gifs thread

RobertMewler

sgxete.jpg

RobertMewler

This stupid whore gave up life with a good man and good dairy all for twitter likes.

When she's childless and alone in her forties, she'll get a whiff of aged cheddar at the market and break down in tears.
We don't know what happened between the two but the sister who tweeted this is right-wing. She admits it on her twitter.

This was her top reply to her original tweet: "Really based westcountry moment tbh 🚜" The tractor was green though.

One of her latest tweets says, "I was posted on /pol as ragebait for the 4chan incels and now they are here, on my twitter, oh god oh fuck I swear I'm a based rw autist, pls be nice to me 😭"

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
We don't know what happened between the two but the sister who tweeted this is right-wing. She admits it on her twitter.

This was her top reply to her original tweet: "Really based westcountry moment tbh 🚜" The tractor was green though.

One of her latest tweets says, "I was posted on /pol as ragebait for the 4chan incels and now they are here, on my twitter, oh god oh fuck I swear I'm a based rw autist, pls be nice to me 😭"
whats wild is i assumed she got with the farmer dude?

i think if you saw that and assumed the other way you probably just assume women are cunts, which isnt a bad bet to make, but who goes on a date with a farmer unless your already kinda into that shit

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words

Yes, I'm sure there's more to the story, but I still just want to fantasize about a grown woman sobbing hysterically over cheese.

whats wild is i assumed she got with the farmer dude?

i think if you saw that and assumed the other way you probably just assume women are cunts, which isnt a bad bet to make, but who goes on a date with a farmer unless your already kinda into that shit
I too assumed it was a love-story... guy says he can provide & brings something to show it. Seems pretty awesome, especially in recent times.

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.