Meme Mike making some fawkin’ points

G

View attachment 60592

Accuses Mike of arguing in bad faith, then in the very next sentence accuses him of being a atalker (for years!). You can't make this shit up.
He lumps anyone who looks at the situation objectively and doesn't come to Pig's exaggerated conclusions into the "stlaker" category and prescribes prison. I hate him.

Great analysis by Mike. Add him to the list of LAWYERS who have advised Patrick to stop replying to the trolls, which he will disregard because Mama Raven's Special Boy needs to have the last word always.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Some of our threads get thousands of views. We have a shitload of alurkers. The KF thread has a million views and 1000+ pages. He's a public figure renowned as an effective detractor of fascism... oh, now he's just a civilian.
He wants to have his cake and eat it, too. He's going to eat it either way, of course. Also "alurkers" sneak-attacked my ribs.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Pat called Mike a criminal atalker and he reacted properly with “umm, what?” with great detail showing Pat is insane. You could goof on Pat on twitter and he will say you’re going to jail. He really behaves like a child having a temper tantrum.
I think that's is at the root of why I want to see pat suffer. Spoiled little faggots end up that way because they never get checked. I just want to see fuckface repeatedly checked.

It's not like anything will do him any good. Pat is the person he's going to be for the rest of his life. There's no personal growth on the horizon for him - just a life of being cunty to everyone he meets.