• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mel gibson tapes

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Tracy Morgan is funny and no funny guy couldn't at least appreciate the pure childlike rage of Mel in those tapes
Tracy fucking rules. “I was fucking this woman for a while and she says, ‘hey daddy I need some money for rent’ and I said, “bitch, don’t fuck me fuck your landlord.” He’s been rumored to be one of those guys who DEMOLISHES a black room. To be fair, I quoted that joke to a black broad who was trying to sell her son’s Xbox games (over inflated price) at the bench I used to smoke by at college. We had a previously friendly relationship so I wasn’t being rude and I did buy a couple.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
One of Wiggy's many bad traits. He's used to manipulating the retards who work for him so he thinks everyone else is just as dumb. Even then his staff goes along because they don't want to deal with his Boomer Tantrums when he doesn't get what he wants
“So Tracy, you must hate your mom?” “So Tracy, you must resent your old friends because they’re jealous of you?” “So Tracy, you must hate the SNL guys who don’t talk to you.” “So Tracy, you definitely have cheated on your wife?”
:zrucyk7:

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Stern didn't care that Mel said "nigger", obviously. He was bitchy about what Mel said about the Jews and wanted other races to join the hate.

What's funny is that Mel rant about the Jews was from 2006, and he was referring to Israel bombing Lebanon that year. The media conveniently ignored that fact, but being anti-Israel is becoming more acceptable with what they are doing to Gaza today. St. Mel was ahead of the time, some would call him a prophet.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
He did end up looking bad because he seemingly admitted to beating a woman.

However, since our society/media treats racism/anti-semetism as a worse offense, that kind of got glossed over lol

Women don't care too much about being beaten if you're rich or attractive, bonus points for both.
They'll only pretend to if they're upgrading from you, like how this bitch was looking for a payday.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Stern didn't care that Mel said "nigger", obviously. He was bitchy about what Mel said about the Jews and wanted other races to join the hate.

What's funny is that Mel rant about the Jews was from 2006, and he was referring to Israel bombing Lebanon that year. The media conveniently ignored that fact, but being anti-Israel is becoming more acceptable with what they are doing to Gaza today. St. Mel was ahead of the time, some would call him a prophet.
Stern easily said “nigger” on public airwaves at least 500 times. He’d always act coy about a quote then really REALLY hit the “er” when repeating it like my uncle Tone after 2 cases of brews and a lot of muzzadell.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Stern easily said “nigger” on public airwaves at least 500 times. He’d always act coy about a quote then really REALLY hit the “er” when repeating it like my uncle Tone after 2 cases of brews and a lot of muzzadell.
In all seriousness, Ant even sounded less spiteful than him.