Mel Gibson Appreciation Thread

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
What? Signs is one of the most retarded movies ever made. Aliens that are allergic to water, hanging around on a plant that is 70% covered in water and has water vapor in the air everywhere.
The aliens represent the jews' (who are more advanced(lizard people(demons from Saturn's north pole))) illogical decisions in dismantling white societies when the outcome of such an act would be horrifically detrimental to the future of all existence, I'm sorry you're so stupid.

G

I’m hard as a rock right now.
I dont get the Mel Gibson praise. In the dean richards one, he was literally being scolded and his retaliation is basically "i paid my dues leave me alone, you jerk". C'mon people...he is not free or independent, he had to do things to come back (humbly). And he will never address the JQ again.

G

Humans have gone into space and into deep oceans, places where they wouldn’t normally survive.
Right but these aliens just get killed when you dump water on them or something, right? I haven’t seen it in a long time but didn’t they not even have suits on or anything to protect them from the water they were surrounded by?

G

I dont get the Mel Gibson praise. In the dean richards one, he was literally being scolded and his retaliation is basically "i paid my dues leave me alone, you jerk". C'mon people...he is not free or independent, he had to do things to come back (humbly). And he will never address the JQ again.
Give another listen to what I like to call the sugar tits video. How many people would have a career after that at this level?

Not to mention making a film like The Passion of the Christ and making bank in it. He continually spits in Hollyweird’s face and these faggots can do all of Jack shit to cancel him.

I mean for fuck’s sake the man’s beard has it’s own erection.

Right but these aliens just get killed when you dump water on them or something, right? I haven’t seen it in a long time but didn’t they not even have suits on or anything to protect them from the water they were surrounded by?
Yeah sprayed or dumped on. The movie explains they went to places not near large bodies of water, but they were defeated by drinking water from what we saw.
Is it just the water or something in it they wouldn’t know about? The little girl says it’s contaminated. We’re supposed to brush it off as a silly kid thing, but maybe there is something to it.
You don’t know what the aliens know or what their reasoning is for coming. There’s no heavy handed, Tomlinson-esque exposition, just a bunch of unreliable narrators. It’s more magical realism than mil-spec sci-fi, kind of like a fable about finding meaning in the unknowable.
Not sure why I care this much. It’s a good movie, not great.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
2j9c0NMIe7IwoJmVPXiQOaBIWqu7d71Xw3CdVAmsVuE.jpg

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
What? Signs is one of the most retarded movies ever made. Aliens that are allergic to water, hanging around on a plant that is 70% covered in water and has water vapor in the air everywhere.
I'm pretty sure they mention in the movie that the aliens on Earth are just scouts.
There's also a fairly popular theory that they aren't aliens, they're demons. Apparently a lot of it checks out.

G

John Lennon would agree about the song Imagine. In an interview days before he was killed John talked about what an asshole he was when he was younger and got more conservative as he got older.

John Lennon was a hypocrite. A wife beater who neglected his first born son, Julian. He didn’t practice what he preached. Yet he is portrayed in media like he was a saint.