• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mega. Cringe.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
What did Trump do now?
More charges but it’s just to distract dopes like Pat from real problems. Seriously, I don’t even know personally any democrat that follows all of this because they have lives. Only terminal online losers that tweet all day are still this obsessed with trump, normal people - even people that vote democrat have become “I’ll believe it when I see it” when it comes to news of Trump getting in any real trouble. All this while Pat actually faces contempt of court charges.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
More charges but it’s just to distract dopes like Pat from real problems. Seriously, I don’t even know personally any democrat that follows all of this because they have lives. Only terminal online losers that tweet all day are still this obsessed with trump, normal people - even people that vote democrat have become “I’ll believe it when I see it” when it comes to news of Trump getting in any real trouble. All this while Pat actually faces contempt of court charges.
Its the only topic that gets him new followers and really satisfies his addiction to social media.

1692115638066.png