Meatloaf by Hibachi

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
D3393.png

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Pig's fundamental problem as writer is he thinks he's smarter than his readers, which explains the lack of nuance behind his ham-fisted social and political references and ideological themes. You must trust your audience, otherwise you risk lecturing them like children. Nobody likes a know-it-all.
He really does have an insatiable need to lecture others, and to do it as belittlingly as possible.

Hey Pat, want a lecture from me? It's called: "How Not To Bankrupt Yourself On Frivolous Lawsuits Against Internet Strangers, You Stupid Motherfucker." Price of admission is $50,000, complimentary salami slices are included.

Riccardo Bosi

I'm fascinated by his need to shoehorn a tedious Pigsplaination into every Tweet, like he's educating his followers. He does this constantly.

Pig's fundamental problem as writer is he thinks he's smarter than his readers, which explains the lack of nuance behind his ham-fisted social and political references and ideological themes. You must trust your audience, otherwise you risk lecturing them like children. Nobody likes a know-it-all.
I like "Pigsplaination."

And he does do it constantly. He's like your dumb uncle who explains the physics behind something, but never went to college and can't cook a meal to save his life. Pat writes, "Traditional Moroccan tagine slow cooker. The inverted funnel stays cool and regulates condensation, allowing all the moisture to drip right back into the dish." Yeah, Pig, the concept of slow cooking isn't exclusive to Moroccan gimmick appliances. Don't you already own pots and an oven?

$359 on Amazon.

Get your priorities straight, you disgusting pig.
Jesus Christ. What unnecessary shit. I toyed with the idea of buying a deep fryer for like $100 and realized it was a waste of time.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Traditional Moroccan tagine slow cooker. The inverted funnel stays cool and regulates condensation, allowing all the moisture to drip right back into the dish."
Unsurprisingly, he's also wrong. A slowcooker is an electrical device that's purpose-built to simmer food at an extremely low temperature for hours on end. A tajine is just a pot. I know a bunch of Moroccans and they prepare all kinds of shit in it, including very quick dishes. Brown a piece of fish in a pan, toss it in the tajine with some veggies and herbs to cook through and you're done in like 10 minutes. They use it like you would an oven-safe pot to broil a stew, just the other way around.

They're pretty gimmicky. The whole "they retain moisture!" angle is only relevant if you live in the fucking desert and don't have running water. There really isn't a reason to use them unless you're from North Africa, so they would make nice gifts for AntH and JoeH.

Riccardo Bosi

I vaguely recall Pig Tweeting an unsolicited photo of a seahorse or some shit with his caption reading, "Hey, ya see those things on it's stomach - yeah, those are called whateverthefucks - yeah, they allow the male seahorse to... (fart noises)."
"Did you know weird sea creatures reproduce in this odd fashion?" No I thought they had cunts and dicks that looked exactly like ours.

G

The Consumer strikes again. If I got one of these, I'd maybe tell my friends about it if they came over and asked about it. I don't understand the urge to take a picture of it and post it online to a bunch of strangers. What's a matter, pig? Mama Raven's special (not so) little boy not getting enough attention at home?

:image_4159_lg:

Nice collection of hardcover cookbooks.

Once this whole internet fad dies off, Patrick will still have his recipes while the rest of us schmucks wonder what happened to billions of youtube videos from stay-at-home moms teaching me how to make Baked Ziti.
You know he puts more effort into 'setting the scene' (even the teabag box slightly turned) than he does any writing