• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Maybe Kiss You? (Howard Eskin NOT Anthony Cumia) WIP 94.1 Sports Radio Philly!

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
"I wanna kiss you. I couldn't care less about the team strug-guh-ling!"

What's their record? :ndbouqx:

Forum Clout
Is Artie in the Witness Protection Program? Guy completely disappeared. I know he's battling addiction, but an update every once in awhile wouldn't kill him. He picked one of the worst professions for an addict. I don't see what he could possibly do in the entertainment industry and still maintain his sobriety.

Shit, I forgot about his fucked up nose. That shit is hard to look at. I wonder if he's still not fixing it because he wants a reminder of the damage his addiction(s) have done to him.
He'll never come back. First of all, his deformed face is really tough to look at. Then there's the fact that for over ten years, his entire act and persona was "fucked up junkie with lots of gay war stories about doing drugs", and he can't go back to that shtick. But that shtick was all he had. Near the end of his run, and when he was in jail and work release, he honestly appeared to be somewhat retarded and slow, as if he'd suffered brain damage, which is totally possible. Or perhaps the reality of what he'd done to himself just psychologically broke him. To come back, he'd have to reinvent himself entirely, and that seems unlikely.