• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Maybe Kiss You? (Howard Eskin NOT Anthony Cumia) WIP 94.1 Sports Radio Philly!

EraGodless

Forum Clout

On Artie's show.

Is Artie in the Witness Protection Program? Guy completely disappeared. I know he's battling addiction, but an update every once in awhile wouldn't kill him. He picked one of the worst professions for an addict. I don't see what he could possibly do in the entertainment industry and still maintain his sobriety.

Shit, I forgot about his fucked up nose. That shit is hard to look at. I wonder if he's still not fixing it because he wants a reminder of the damage his addiction(s) have done to him.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Is Artie in the Witness Protection Program? Guy completely disappeared. I know he's battling addiction, but an update every once in awhile wouldn't kill him. He picked one of the worst professions for an addict. I don't see what he could possibly do in the entertainment industry and still maintain his sobriety.

Shit, I forgot about his fucked up nose. That shit is hard to look at. I wonder if he's still not fixing it because he wants a reminder of the damage his addiction(s) have done to him.
His mom is mostly blind and very sick. I think she still lives with him.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
He can't afford respite care or home healthcare?
Artie is probably down to his last million and burning money rapidly. Who knows how much his residual pay from acting gives him a year. His only saving grace would be if his body gives out right after his mother dies and he goes quickly. He might not have enough money to live comfortably for another decade unless he sells everything and downsizes his entire life.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Fuck him. His faggot son ruined WFAN.
1000010569.jpg

I don't know he looks like a really wild guy. He's like Ellis, you have no idea what he might do next!!

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
Artie is probably down to his last million and burning money rapidly. Who knows how much his residual pay from acting gives him a year. His only saving grace would be if his body gives out right after his mother dies and he goes quickly. He might not have enough money to live comfortably for another decade unless he sells everything and downsizes his entire life.
He’s said before that he gets a teacher’s salary every year just from Elf residuals. Also Artie has been known to be frivolous with money. His mom was controlling his money for a while though. I’m sure he made some good money on the shore house.