• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Matty Bird-Dick, bard king of the car-dwellers

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
09194A90-4242-4EFB-A821-1E467DB17AAB.jpeg

Yick.

Forum Clout
Like I said: Hopes and dreams.
Not really. People do it all the time. Popular during the depression and the war.

Wood Gas Vehicles: Firewood in the Fuel Tank​

During the Second World War, almost every motorised vehicle in continental Europe was converted to use firewood.

January 18, 2010
Written by Kris De Decker
Translations fr nl
Image: A newly built wood gas car, parked next to a wood gas vehicle from the 1940s. Image: Dutch John.

Image: A newly built wood gas car, parked next to a wood gas vehicle from the 1940s. Image: Dutch John.

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
Not really. People do it all the time. Popular during the depression and the war.

Wood Gas Vehicles: Firewood in the Fuel Tank​

During the Second World War, almost every motorised vehicle in continental Europe was converted to use firewood.

January 18, 2010
Written by Kris De Decker
Translations fr nl

Whose alt are you? This is too retarded to be an actual opinion.

Forum Clout
Whose alt are you? This is too retarded to be an actual opinion.
You scoffed at the idea of off the grid in a car. I politely showed you you're wrong and your response was to double down on your uninformed notions (retarded even?).

"No child, you simply cannot use a car off the grid. I'm sorry you're so stupiad."

It's not something fanciful. Gasifier powered cars have been around since cars. But go ahead. Triple down.

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
You scoffed at the idea of off the grid in a car. I politely showed you you're wrong and your response was to double down on your uninformed notions (retarded even?).

"No child, you simply cannot use a car off the grid. I'm sorry you're so stupiad."

It's not something fanciful. Gasifier powered cars have been around since cars. But go ahead. Triple down.
After WWIII I'm going to run my car on wood. That's your argument? You're a dumb faggot, Birddick.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout

Even this hillbilly rigged one up , but way more work than a mechanical diesel on vegetable oil or wmo.

Forum Clout
After WWIII I'm going to run my car on wood. That's your argument? You're a dumb faggot, Birddick.
Alright. Maybe I should have left it alone. Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot.

(You could make ethenol off the grid too. Find some shit to ferment, distill to pure alcohol. Run any car. Off the grid.)

Forum Clout
Roads are one big grid, stupid. You're entirely dependent on infrastructure, but you're going to survive the end of civilization? Where the fuck are you driving to? The wood station to fill up your car for the trip to the supermarket?
You're upset. You forgot what you wrote:

"What's going to fuel your car, stupid? Hopes and dreams? What a fucking retard.

Super-off grid. In a car."

I don't give a fuck about roads, shopping, or living. I wasn't (and you weren't) talking about that. The only issue was "to fuel your car, stupid." Now that we've shown that's not fucking retarded, go ahead and bring up whatever other shit you want (roads, food, etc ) if it'll make you feel better.

Stent

Ancyent Marinere
Forum Clout
You're upset.
Projecting.
You forgot what you wrote:

"What's going to fuel your car, stupid? Hopes and dreams? What a fucking retard.

Super-off grid. In a car."
Thanks for reminding me.
I don't give a fuck about roads, shopping, or living. I wasn't (and you weren't) talking about that.
You are talking about a car. But roads don't matter. Genius.
The only issue was "to fuel your car, stupid." Now that we've shown that's not fucking retarded, go ahead and bring up whatever other shit you want (roads, food, etc ) if it'll make you feel better.
You have the reasoning of a retard. An upset retard.