• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Mass, Nazi Shit Postings, and More Insecurity

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
She's always been out of her fuckin' mind, right? Nana has so many volatile, unstable, exes it's hard to keep track of all the lore. Her sanctimoniousness really makes me sick since she's been a born again Christian for all of five fuckin' minutes and she's already talking down to people and being a judgmental bitch. Hey Miss, how about you practice what you preach, eh gang?! :colin_sm: :colin_sm: :colin_sm:

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout
She's always been out of her fuckin' mind, right? Nana has so many volatile, unstable, exes it's hard to keep track of all the lore. Her sanctimoniousness really makes me sick since she's been a born again Christian for all of five fuckin' minutes and she's already talking down to people and being a judgmental bitch. Hey Miss, how about you practice what you preach, eh gang?! :colin_sm: :colin_sm: :colin_sm:

Missy is the keys in cat shit girlfriend isn't she? If that wasn't a fucking red flag early on I don't know what is. Then again, nana has to be more limited for choice now than he's ever been. He's not famous, he doesn't have any kind of big platform (there are endless random youtubers who get way more views than him), he's probably financially at the lowest he's been in years and he's getting old. No more 17 year old girlfriends for nana like when he was on the radio. This annoying crazy bitch who's closing in on 40 is the best he can do now.