Mark of the Beast™ brought to you by Amazon!

sShenaniganz

The Night Time Attitude
“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”

Revelation 13:16-17

1632306143111.png

Snake

I've read plenty on this. I honestly think he lost his mind and committed the murder/Suicide.
His trailer was too on the nose for me to believe that.

He could of made this with everything without the Masonic imagery and he would probably be alive.

The last film that depicted Freemasons was those shitty Nicolas Cage films and they were portrayed as heroes.

G

His trailer was too on the nose for me to believe that.

He could of made this with everything without the Masonic imagery and he would probably be alive.

The last film that depicted Freemasons was those shitty Nicolas Cage films and they were portrayed as heroes.
I hear ya, and I wanted to believe, but this case simply has too much info out there that shows the situation for what it was. Even the documentary that was done talked to many friends and family members. Some of which saw their weird behavior and weren't completely shocked at the idea of him doing something so odd and extreme.

Snake

I hear ya, and I wanted to believe, but this case simply has too much info out there that shows the situation for what it was. Even the documentary that was done talked to many friends and family members. Some of which saw their weird behavior and weren't completely shocked at the idea of him doing something so odd and extreme.
He would have to be a level of crazy to put this thing out there when he clearly knew the ramifications.

I came across the trailer a few months ago and it looks like a level of escalation mere months away.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
“He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.”

Revelation 13:16-17

1632306143111.png
If you use your fingerprint to unlock your phone, this is kind of the same thing, no?

Now the corporations have your palm print, maaaaaaaan