Man who drives nowhere but the bar down the road says "shut the fuck up about gas prices"

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
Screenshot_20220307-211233.jpg

G

I was about to write a long reply explaining why our gas prices should be lower and how the price of gas doesn't affect the bottom line of a Brit the same way it does the average American, but I'm lazy.

Can a Brit take this one?

Last edited by a moderator:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He really is a Cunt. Him and his and dyke wife are bums while others have to drive everyday for work and fill up every week. He thinks since he’s on some gov program and money from his mother in law others need to “shut up” about 5 bucks a gallon. People have to now not but groceries because they need that money for Biden Gas prices but he’s telling them to quit bitching while he hasn’t worked a job in over a decade.

G

All of our guys are comped on gas and we kind of turn a blind eye when they fill their tanks once in a while for personal use as long as they don't abuse it, and if the price keeps going up I'm actually going to have to start having people either bring in receipts or start crunching numbers on exactly how much money for gas a week that they use and then reimburse them.

That means extra work for me. And I realize that I have the luxury of having a job where I can screw around on the internet while I'm doing the job, but I don't want to be the dick that goes "well you used 60 miles in gas and it only takes 40 to get there and back for the 4 days you worked so we can only comp you for the 40 bucks"

I know this seems like a Mickey mouse thing to complain about but with inflation the way it is right now, coupled with the fact that other companies are about to go under so they're undercutting the shit out of bids for work, we're already tightening our belts so we don't have to lay anyone off.

I know when you're a big time sci-fi writer who lives in a half mansion and dines only at the finest gourmet hooligans you may not give a fuck about $8 a gallon, but when you're already working at reduced salary because you didn't want to fire somebody with a fucking family you FEEL shit like gas prices increasing.

/Rant. Sorry but I had to get that off my chest. I'm so sick of people on the internet being like so what about inflation?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Easy to say when you're a fatass unemployed loser living off mommy and daddys money. Fuck this piece of shit, he deserves everything thats been done to him.
He really deserves a brick to the head. People with kids they didn’t abandon have to now spend crazy amounts on gas so they can go to work while the pig lays on a couch all day.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
All of our guys are comped on gas and we kind of turn a blind eye when they fill their tanks once in a while for personal use as long as they don't abuse it, and if the price keeps going up I'm actually going to have to start having people either bring in receipts or start crunching numbers on exactly how much money for gas a week that they use and then reimburse them.

That means extra work for me. And I realize that I have the luxury of having a job where I can screw around on the internet while I'm doing the job, but I don't want to be the dick that goes "well you used 60 miles in gas and it only takes 40 to get there and back for the 40 days you worked so we can only copy for the 40 bucks"

I know this seems like a Mickey mouse thing to complain about but with inflation the way it is right now, coupled with the fact that other companies are about to go under so they're undercutting the shit out of bids for work, we're already tightening our belts so we don't have to lay anyone off.

I know when you're a big time sci-fi writer who lives in a half mansion and dines only at the finest gourmet hooligans you may not give a fuck about $8 a gallon, but when you're already working at reduced salary because you didn't want to fire somebody with a fucking family you FEEL shit like gas prices increasing.

/Rant. Sorry but I had to get that off my chest. I'm so sick of people on the internet being like so what about inflation?
Those of us that work from home often take that luxury for granted. We're not all smug cunts about it, at least, Twitter is just a cesspool like that.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
He really deserves a brick to the head. People with kids they didn’t abandon have to now spend crazy amounts on gas so they can go to work while the pig lays on a couch all day.
He has no idea what it's like to drive your kid back and forth every day, to extra curriculars, to their friends house, to work, because he drove his kid to her mother's and slammed the door shut in her face.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
This post of his makes me actually want to go to his shit hole town so I can beat the shit of his stupid fat ass. At this point he deserves it since he sees himself as above those struggling since he’s a lazy bum getting money from the government and his mother in law. He’s a great example of what happens when some internet tough talking jerk off doesnt get a well deserved punch in the face. He’s long overdue to get his ass kicked for being so awful. Idiots with a big mouth like this learn the hard way to not act this way because someone will shut them up. Pat has been hiding his whole life from confrontation and loves twitter because he can be a fake tough guy without any consequence.

G

He has no idea what it's like to drive your kid back and forth every day, to extra circulars, to their friends house to work, because he drove his kid to her mother's and slammed the door shut in her face.
He can't even wrap his fat head around what it would be like to have 6-10 guys filling up mainly diesel pickups and going 20 miles each way every day to a job... and then YOU get the fucking statements at the end of the week.

I'll break it down for you Pat, real easily: it's fucking EXPENSIVE. Like to the point where if it goes up another dollar we're going to have to stop buying everybody lunch who works that day.