• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Man Who Consumes Propaganda, is Outraged by Propaganda.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
Facebook? You think im a boomer? Come on now. I mean ABC / CBS / NBC and Reuters / AP. Market watch I also use but they post a lot of stuff from outlets behind paywall.

Just a weird thing to say since the dems campaign is energized af now, especially with Walz making a Vance/couch joke. You act like the Walz pick was a nail in the coffin, so I was wondering where you're getting your news from....

Who should Harris have picked if not the "generic white guy"? Is J.D. Vance...not? Generic white guy?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Does all this politics make you happy? (genine question).
I seem to remember your posts emitting a much happier vibe, I liked that!

To me, politics seems is a long-since corrupted means to end of having a society, & mainly a financial syphon upwards.

I'll take my answer ofline, & I'd still fuck your face..... but nah, serious answer please
I love politics and US history. I try not to get angry or sad at it, and it doesn’t necessarily make me “happy” either tho. I look at people like Pat and Anthony as a real fawwkin problem. They don’t love politics or US history. They love reacting to shit and getting mad and having the right opinions and seeing shit as a sports team. I wouldn’t be afraid to say a Democrat position fucking sucks or a Republican position is awesome if the info available showed that was the case. THOSE are the real miserable people.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
WJmVuFc.png
This is literally what Charles Manson believed didn’t he? That there would be a racewar, a nuclear wasteland, and the whites would come out of the caves as the master race.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Just a weird thing to say since the dems campaign is energized af now, especially with Walz making a Vance/couch joke. You act like the Walz pick was a nail in the coffin, so I was wondering where you're getting your news from....

Who should Harris have picked if not the "generic white guy"? Is J.D. Vance...not? Generic white guy?
They are energized now but it’s because it’s “new” and it’s only august, Shapiro was who many wanted (and was one that would have been trouble for the GOP) and Walz just seems like another boring old white politician that we’ve all seen for years. I just get real Tim Kaine impression of him - just a forgettable old dork.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
I love politics and US history. I try not to get angry or sad at it, and it doesn’t necessarily make me “happy” either tho. I look at people like Pat and Anthony as a real fawwkin problem. They don’t love politics or US history. They love reacting to shit and getting mad and having the right opinions and seeing shit as a sports team. I wouldn’t be afraid to say a Democrat position fucking sucks or a Republican position is awesome if the info available showed that was the case. THOSE are the real miserable people.
you gave me a sensible answer, I've got no retort to that, fair enough!
Ypu said it daoesnt make you "happy" (dunno what the "quotes" were about... (bit personal, but) what does make you happy?

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout

Danny when did you go left? I listen to old shows and you sound like the average centrist.

Although I guess that was the late 2000’s so different time and all…

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Right wing needs to stop giving a fuck about national polls. Whatever Democrat replaced old man Joe was going to shoot up anyways. Republicans can win the electoral college even with almost 4 point deficit in the national popular vote.
Nana is in a "cozy tv" echo chamber where some how trump is so popular it's going to be landslide nigha please
The biggest problem with Trump / his followers is that they don’t really have their finger on the pulse of reality. Remember in 2020 he was supposed to have a Reagan-esque blowout, 2022 was the red wave, and now its gonna be a Reagan blowout again. The thing I keep seeing from Trump voters who aren’t this confident in his chances to win is “Stop attacking people and stick to policy”. Because the truth is if he did that the Democrats would lose. But the bubble gives Trump validation for the divisive things he says so he doubles down and frustrates the people in reality land who think he could win otherwise.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
They are energized now but it’s because it’s “new” and it’s only august, Shapiro was who many wanted (and was one that would have been trouble for the GOP) and Walz just seems like another boring old white politician that we’ve all seen for years. I just get real Tim Kaine impression of him - just a forgettable old dork.

Only August? You have 90 days until election day.

Danny when did you go left? I listen to old shows and you sound like the average centrist.

Although I guess that was the late 2000’s so different time and all…

It was a different time for sure, but I was never much interested in politics back then. All the Obama talk back then was so boring to me. I didn't give a fuck. Trump to me was a massive joke in 2016. Like, I couldn't believe people were serious about him. Then he won, and that's when I started to care. It really just seems like it's not even about values and views. Intelligent, empathetic people are dems, and Lunk-headed, sister-fuckers are gop. MAGA heads are so fucking stupid they can't grasp the irony of wearing a "Never Surrender!" shirt of Trump surrendering...like...wut? lmao

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
The Cow has spoken
View attachment 215433
Ignorant are rarely educated? Didn’t Joe not even graduate high school?
Theres something depressing that all these boomers got redpilled that the media is garbage and don’t trust everything you hear…but the genesis to realize that was TRUMP of all people. Reminder that Joe here did not vote until, what, 2020?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The biggest problem with Trump / his followers is that they don’t really have their finger on the pulse of reality. Remember in 2020 he was supposed to have a Reagan-esque blowout, 2022 was the red wave, and now it’s gonna be a Reagan blowout again. The thing I keep seeing from Trump voters who aren’t this confident in his chances to win is “Stop attacking people and stick to policy”. Because the truth is if he did that the Democrats would lose. But the bubble gives Trump validation for the divisive things he says so he doubles down and frustrates the people in reality land who think he could win otherwise.
I would think Trump would have learned his lesson from 2020 where he acted like a lunatic during the debates which let Biden hide in the noise. All he has to do is bring up the border (who we were told was Kamala’s job / border czar) and get her to panic so she does her stupid word salads. She can barely answer a question without contradicting herself so it’s the old “give them enough rope” but it’s Trump and he’s a petty old man.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
I would think Trump would have learned his lesson from 2020 where he acted like a lunatic during the debates which let Biden hide in the noise. All he has to do is bring up the border (who we were told was Kamala’s job / border czar) and get her to panic so she does her stupid word salads. She can barely answer a question without contradicting herself so it’s the old “give them enough rope” but it’s Trump and he’s a petty old man.
And this is why Trump won the debate in 2024. He DID let Biden speak and how he was carrying himself was so awful Trump didn’t need to attack the guy personally and he mostly stuck to policy.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Theres something depressing that all these boomers got redpilled that the media is garbage and don’t trust everything you hear…but the genesis to realize that was TRUMP of all people. Reminder that Joe here did not vote until, what, 2020?
It’s funny the boomers didnt realize the media is a business until Trump told them. They couldn’t figure that out? But for some reason because he told them that (it wasn’t some kind of secret) they see him as a savior that can save everything. Dat don’t make no sense!

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
See, this is what I mean. I think I know what video you're talking about. It's an AI fake. That's why I asked about your "media outlets".

How dumb are you to fall for AI shit.
She has long history of word salads and repeating herself. Now you sound like the Biden team when they told us any video where he looked lost and confused was fake until the debate and everyone saw him look lost and confused like he has for the last 4 years.