Man, this chick can fuck

G

I always thought the ultimate Dutchman looks like this.

1650764549209.jpeg

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Always found Klaas-Jan Huntelaar to be the most Dutch looking motherfucker ever. My favorite "person who looks most stereotypical to their nationality" is Bastian Schweinsteiger.

1200px-Bastian_Schweinsteiger_9542.jpg

He couldn't possibly be more German.
Thomas Mueller is offensively German looking too lol.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
I’ve been to Glasgow once (and Edinburgh), quite a rowdy place. Also i always thought this little Aussie fella was the ultimate Celt. 😂

View attachment 37188
He's of Irish descent so he is of Celtic stock lol. Never been to Edinburgh, it's supposed to be a nice place though. Glasgow is a fucking shithole, it was the murder capitol of Europe for a long time lol.

G

I’m always confused about this, are Celts the Scots and Irish?
Celts are the indigenous people of most Europe...The British isles were/are their last hold out after the Germanic expansions since Bronze Age. Roman occupation of Gaul and Britain was their death knell and now Celtic only survives in pockets as Gaelic and Welsh languages.

There was a time Celtic was spoken from Scotland to Serbia. Wiccan Picts, the Druids, Stonehenge etc is all from Celtic Civilization.

G

Celts are the indigenous people of most Europe...The British isles were/are their last hold out after the Germanic expansions since Bronze Age. Roman occupation of Gaul and Britain was their death knell and now Celtic only survives in pockets as Gaelic and Welsh languages.

There was a time Celtic was spoken from Scotland to Serbia. Wiccan Picts, the Druids, Stonehenge etc is all from Celtic Civilization.
@Zombie247 comment?