Major scandal in Japan. The grass isn’t always greener.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Sure Japan doesn’t allow rampant niggerism and illegal immigration, but they’ve got a huge problem with crime as well.

IMG_3199.jpeg

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Japanese are disgusting. Fucking age of consent thirteen, schoolgirl panty vending machines, tentacle fucking, unit 731 faggots.

Oppenheimer.....

Get the uranium.

Yeah I’m just joking about how we accept niggers and migrants to rape and pillage across the country, I never want to visit Japan or have anything to do with Japan, I don’t fetishise it like lots of nerds do.

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

G

We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.
My guy hit me with the 14 on that 88. Very nice.

I'm with a chink and I never realized the level of races and they have for the Japanese. It's next level. I mean I knew Asians hate niggers, that's a given. But God damn that girl loathes the Japanese.

I'm with a chink and I never realized the level of races and they have for the Japanese. It's next level. I mean I knew Asians hate niggers, that's a given. But God damn that girl loathes the Japanese.

Next time she gets uppity tell her she's jianhuo. Chinese girls love that.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Japan is the greatest place I’ve ever visited in my life. It’s clean, the people are calm, quiet, and polite. They take their jobs seriously. The gardens are gorgeous. The food is fresh and clean and they strive for quality.

I’d move there tomorrow if I could, although I heard they despise foreigners in the workplaces at a cultural level. Plus it’s stupid expensive. Still, I think I could deal with that

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Japan is the greatest place I’ve ever visited in my life. It’s clean, the people are calm, quiet, and polite. They take their jobs seriously. The gardens are gorgeous. The food is fresh and clean and they strive for quality.

I’d move there tomorrow if I could, although I heard they despise foreigners in the workplaces at a cultural level. Plus it’s stupid expensive. Still, I think I could deal with that
Yeah I don’t know why people are shitting on going there. There’s a big difference between the obsessed weeb faggots who go thinking they’re going to bag some cute anime chick and regular tourists who just want to enjoy nice scenery and great restaurants.

It’s nice being somewhere that people still have pride in what they do and put forth an effort to give you a good experience.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.

As they should. We should all protect our culture, it’s too late for us obviously but they should act like that, they will have a dim view of Americans and they absolutely should. I bet they get all the obese fucking retards and weebs going. Also American niggers love Japan for some reason.

G

That should have said racism they have for the Japanese.

What the fuck, @admin ? Why can I only edit my posts half the time?

Edit - I could edit this one though. The fuck?

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
As they should. We should all protect our culture, it’s too late for us obviously but they should act like that, they will have a dim view of Americans and they absolutely should. I bet they get all the obese fucking retards and weebs going. Also American niggers love Japan for some reason.
Yeah they absolutely should. They liked Americans as far as I could tell but I was staying in really nice hotels in the nicest areas.

They probably despise people like Patrick S. Tomlinson for being a fat, undisciplined slob.

NoBacon

The gunslinger.
Yeah they absolutely should. They liked Americans as far as I could tell but I was staying in really nice hotels in the nicest areas.

They probably despise people like Patrick S. Tomlinson for being a fat, undisciplined slob.

Imagine how many obese American boomers mistake Japanese customer service with genuine interest in them. This Japanese waitress definitely wants to hear all about my cruise!

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Imagine how many obese American boomers mistake Japanese customer service with genuine interest in them. This Japanese waitress definitely wants to hear all about my cruise!
A lot. To be fair, It’d be pretty easy to fall into that trap - they’re all polite, accommodating, and put together. I could definitely see Patrick rambling on and on about cyber stalkers and being famous to a smiling Japanese girl who’s patiently waiting for him to shut the fuck up because she despises fat people.