Mafia movie hate thread

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Bronx Tale is a great movie and the biker beatdown scene is great. But, this shit took me out of it:
  • Not a single ginzaloon gets so much as a cut or a fat lip from the 8 NYC outlaw bikers
  • Chazz kicks ass in a tailored suit -- you can barely get in and out of a cab in a nice suit like that. Fucks up your range of motion.
  • The obese guy slamming his stomach into the biker as a weapon
Mafia movies seem to be the worst at this type of shit

Last edited:
G

Wwaw the Miller’s Crossing?

1649472727973.jpeg

RobertMewler

Bronx Tale is a great movie and the biker beatdown scene is great. But, this shit took me out of it:
  • Not a single ginzaloon gets so much as a black eye or a fat lip from the 8 NYC outlaw bikers
  • Chazz kicks ass in a tailored suit -- you can barely get in and out of a cab in a nice suit like that. Fucks up your range of motion.
  • The obese guy slamming his stomach into the biker as a weapon
Mafia movies seem to be the worst at this type of shit

"W-eeeeEEEEeeeeNNNN-B-C"

456a48a88bbd56b74b4608f1ce44e47d.jpg

G

Oh nice, I watched a movie (I think) they did a couple days ago, Burn After Reading with John Mallkvoitz, was actually pretty good.

Some people hated that movie for some reason but i really enjoyed it. That classic Coen brothers silliness. But Miller’s Crossing is completely different than Burn After Reading so don’t expect some goofy comedy.