M.I.A ("Paper Planes" singer / rapper) surprisingly based

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Screenshot_20221014-231053_Chrome.jpg

G

Something off about these famous people becoming "based." Not that I disagree with what she says here, but a few years ago she was doing "Illuminati" ritual super bowl half time shows with Madonna and got knocked up by a Bronfman. Same with the Kanye shit. I don't trust these attention seeking limelight fucks even if they say something I agree with. Anyone in the public eye to that degree is there by design and is probably being set up to have an example made of them. Hopefully I'm wrong about that but can't shake that suspicion.

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Something off about these famous people becoming "based." Not that I disagree with what she says here, but a few years ago she was doing "Illuminati" ritual super bowl half time shows with Madonna and got knocked up by a Bronfman. Same with the Kanye shit. I don't trust these attention seeking limelight fucks even if they say something I agree with. Anyone in the public eye to that degree is there by design and is probably being set up to have an example made of them. Hopefully I'm wrong about that but can't shake that suspicion.
Honestly you are probably right. If any of them were being organic you would probably never hear about it, and it would be suppressed. Gary Sinise and Kevin Sorbo, for example. They are legit conservative, and probably hold similar views regarding the vaxx. But you never hear about it or them.

So you're likely onto something there.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I never realized that
I remember seeing that movie twice in the theater. I was supposed to go with a girl I was dating at the time and she needed to do something and I ended up calling my buddy to go see it and we laughed quite a bit. I had to go see it again like 3 days later with my girl and still enjoyed it. It's the only movie I've seen twice like that. It holds a warm place in my heart and I consider it a good movie, for what it is. Now I hate Seth Rogen. Weird how that works.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
I remember seeing that movie twice in the theater. I was supposed to go with a girl I was dating at the time and she needed to do something and I ended up calling my buddy to go see it and we laughed quite a bit. I had to go see it again like 3 days later with my girl and still enjoyed it. It's the only movie I've seen twice like that. It holds a warm place in my heart and I consider it a good movie, for what it is. Now I hate Seth Rogen. Weird how that works.
I’ve actually never seen it