• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lying has always been Rick's worst and most easily observed quality

G

[URL='https://ibb.co/tZ07W6Q']
Screenshot-2022-07-05-12-02-58-31-01.jpg
[/URL]
Remind him of this on his site with no lies

Screenshot_20220704-210611_2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
This faggot is a bigger trash fire than that Tiger King.

- Drops the LOLsuit
- Judgement lien
- Fucks up the restraining order
- Fucks up his fence
- Torque Wheeler

And it's only July 5.
This is why a proper Pat documentary can’t be made until he goes to jail so he can’t embarrass himself online or fuck up simple house work. Just when things slow down he does something really stupid and we’re all back in.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Remind of this on his site with no lies

View attachment 52147
Can one of our little rascals ask him how he over 14 thousand clients when his site doesn’t even seem to offer and kind of services? How can you have 14 thousand for a blog telling people to keep up on their cars maintenance. If we didn’t find this until later I bet he was coming up with some kind of service to offer to rip people

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Can one of our little rascals ask him how he over 14 thousand clients when his site doesn’t even seem to offer and kind of services? How can you have 14 thousand for a blog telling people to keep up on their cars maintenance. If we didn’t find this until later I bet he was coming up with some kind of service to offer to rip people
Oh shit. What if he was trying to do that same shit as that SFWA windchime broad did but with cars? Offers like 5-6 options of consulting packages. $50 " Ill help you diagnose your car issue", $40 Car cleaning clinic, $40 New car buyer advise...etc.

Pat_Torque_Monday

on a watchlist of known perverts
Forum Clout
What does he mean by 50 languages? That he speaks 50 languages? or that his clientele between them speak 50 languages? Why would the number of languages spoken by your customers be worthy of bragging about on a website?

“My customers speak 50 languages child but all the imaginary business I do with them is conducted in English”

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
What does he mean by 50 languages? That he speaks 50 languages? or that his clientele between them speak 50 languages? Why would the number of languages spoken by your customers be worthy of bragging about on a website?

“My customers speak 50 languages child but all the imaginary business I do with them is conducted in English”
I think its supposed to allude to his opinion being respected all over the world.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
Seems like we are allowed to call him Torque Wheeler. He responds without protest to that.
I'd say we've earned that right.
Let's think of variants of his name

Orc, Pork, Dork, Fork
Stealer, Queerler, Squealer, Feeler, Mealer
There's a Rick Flair bit here.

"I'm a Mustang ridin', gunt hidin', fork stealin', pork mealin' sonofagun. Woooo, child!!"