• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Luis J. Gomez: Pugilist

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
I like him but he's also a totally insufferable retarded faggot.
80% of why I like him is because he’s retarded. He’ll often start a story of him flipping out and someone like everyone is going to agree with him then they inform him that he was being an asshole. I know he sort of plays it up but it’s still amusing as fuck. Like when he got in an argument with an airport traffic cop and ended up getting his car towed.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
80% of why I like him is because he’s retarded. He’ll often start a story of him flipping out and someone like everyone is going to agree with him then they inform him that he was being an asshole. I know he sort of plays it up but it’s still amusing as fuck. Like when he got in an argument with an airport traffic cop and ended up getting his car towed.
With a puppy in the car lol

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
I felt like I should add to my previous point, plenty of people on patreon say nigger and have 0 issue and I'm 100% sure LoS wouldn't have that issue since they have such a large fanbase for online content and would be easy for the company to over look because of the revenue brought in. The time when they launched it made sense to put your eggs in one basket and take the risk of going on your own, since plenty of people got snuffed for minor bullshit, but the people that did get snuffed were retards portraying themselves as political which LoS never did.
TL;DR: LoS should've just stuck to patreon, they were never overtly political so they never had to worry.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
plenty of people on patreon say nigger and have 0 issue
Somehow I doubt this. And I don’t think LOS would have had zero problems. They get thrown off YouTube all the time and while the show isn’t political Dave is very political and popular for it. MSSP is probably borderline but they’re obviously a huge cash cow and won’t get kicked off.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
I have advice for the Anthony Cumias and Luis J Gomez’ of the world:

Start a patreon where people pay for your podcasts. Upload certain episodes or clips on Youtube for free. Hire like 5 people to edit clips and full shows.

There, fucking hire me because I just saved these guys 6 figures. It’s literally less complicated than the business model they have now which holds 0 advantages other than “Duhhh we own our own network”
Anthony not leaving the paywall and not going to Patreon is nuts. The only thing I can think of is they may ban him for his content

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout

That’s one instance of a podcast which was probably 5 years ago and they’re all annoying left wing hipsters who just pay lip service to their beliefs. Edit: I’m not trying to trash them per se (genuinely) but they’re a chapo spin off and most of their fanbase would call themselves part of the “dirtbag left.” “Like yeah, we vote for Bernie and practice praxis but we also say slurs bruh!” An incredibly annoying group of people and Nick was the only one with any edge but they couldn’t stop him because he’s the only hilarious one.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Legion of Skanks would make far more money with a patreon than dealing with running that website and being exclusive to it. Big Jay has expressed his bitterness towards also having to be loyal to GAS Digital.
Big Jay also 1) wrote a pilot with his cohosts, and at the behest of his manager, took their names off the script, 2) almost broke up the Legion of Skanks when he took their best guest and started a radio show with him, and 3) STILL complains that Kevin Hart is his friend but hasn't thrown him a bone.

Big Jay would be vocal and bitter about being loyal to his wife. (Not that that's something he ever tried.)

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
Big Jay also 1) wrote a pilot with his cohosts, and at the behest of his manager, took their names off the script, 2) almost broke up the Legion of Skanks when he took their best guest and started a radio show with him, and 3) STILL complains that Kevin Hart is his friend but hasn't thrown him a bone.

Big Jay would be vocal and bitter about being loyal to his wife. (Not that that's something he ever tried.)
Kevin gave Jay a bunch of money when his place got wrecked by a hurricane and never asked for the money back. The only time I’ve heard him bitch about Kevin not throwing him a bone was when he asked for the SAG fee to be in Chappelle’s Show and Kevin said that being in one skit wouldn’t amount to anything or really matter. He was supposed to be one of the guys that were happy when Clayton Bigsby called them niggas at an intersection. That does come off as petty complaining about it a decade after the fact though. I believe when he complained about Kevin not answering his calls it was more tongue in cheek.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout

The Kevin Hart shit is too funny. Jay will tell stories about him and it's always Jay being unknowingly bullied or humiliated by Kevin Hart. Lil Kev didn't like Jay. He used him.

Jay also told a story one time on the Bonfire where he was dating some girl that he was really into and the three of them were in a car with Jay driving. Kevin Hart got the chick to sit in the backseat with him and suck him off while Jay watched in the mirror. Kevin Hart was later like "See? She's a slut and she's not that into you." Then he tried saying that Kevin was being a solid dude and saving him from a relationship with a whore. Everyone else was like "No, Jay, that's super fucked up and would be a major problem."

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
The Kevin Hart shit is too funny. Jay will tell stories about him and it's always Jay being unknowingly bullied or humiliated by Kevin Hart. Lil Kev didn't like Jay. He used him.

Jay also told a story one time on the Bonfire where he was dating some girl that he was really into and the three of them were in a car with Jay driving. Kevin Hart got the chick to sit in the backseat with him and suck him off while Jay watched in the mirror. Kevin Hart was later like "See? She's a slut and she's not that into you." Then he tried saying that Kevin was being a solid dude and saving him from a relationship with a whore. Everyone else was like "No, Jay, that's super fucked up and would be a major problem."
Oof, I forgot about that one.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout

To be fair when LOS started it was basically 2 open micers and an almost established comic. People forget (probably because of how he dresses) that Jay’s like 10 years older than the other two. When they started Jay was married with a kid and Luis was living in a hotel(s?) and letting his dog shit everywhere in the room.

PogromStallone

Give Me Some Money
Forum Clout
The only time I’ve heard him bitch about Kevin not throwing him a bone was when he asked for the SAG fee to be in Chappelle’s Show and Kevin said that being in one skit wouldn’t amount to anything or really matter. He was supposed to be one of the guys that were happy when Clayton Bigsby called them niggas at an intersection. That does come off as petty complaining about it a decade after the fact though.
Eh, if you had the opportunity to be in what is arguably one of the most iconic sketches of all time and couldn't because the guy you used to help out with money wouldn't help out, most of us would be pissed.

But it's always interesting hearing Jay talk about Kevin Hart cause it always sounds like he was treated like shit by him and was too dumb to see it.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

Forum Clout
There's a swarm of these "comedy" orbiters I have not a single clue about them, brother.
Expand your horizons in order to find true hilarity, HHster:
IMG_0810.jpeg