• This is a forum for the fans of the radio show Opie and Anthony. Opie and Anthony were known for their critical analysis of popular culture, frequent parodies and satire.  This website is separated into categories for analysis, critique,  and informational purposes only. Posts are reflective of that poster's views exclusively. They are not shared by the site owner, admin, or any other posters. 

This website is not for profit and does not have a stated goal. Anyone claiming that this website has any goals is mistaken and probably had a very low gpa in High School.

Lucy Lawless Appreciation Thread

ShutYourCakeHorn

HEIL THE ALLIANCE/CLOG WORLD ORDER/LYNCH NIGGERS
Punk chicks back then were good looking. There are plenty of examples. Today they all look like they haven’t showered in a week. The punk chicks who dress like Bettie Page are an exception to the rule of modern punk chicks looking as if their cunts stink.
Now they all look like this.

Vito_Spatafore_Jr..jpg

Age?

ShutYourCakeHorn

Now we are fawking talking!

I love a red bush from time to time, there's just something special about it, must be some ancient gaelic magic or something, just a lil taste though.

01+Colleen+Brennan.jpg

Big Van Vader

HEIL THE ALLIANCE / cWo / BBB
Now we are fawking talking!

I love a red bush from time to time, there's just something special about it, must be some ancient gaelic magic or something, just a lil taste though.

View attachment 59519

I’m all in with the Colleen Brennan.

ShutYourCakeHorn