G

We know, bud.

99D111AB-BF6A-4A92-9353-29028BF6A8D5.jpeg

28DDCFBA-761C-4F85-BBDE-E5566AF29384.jpeg

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
‎
‎
I’m not the biggest fan of MAGA boomer idols like Roger Stone (aside from his cameo to, I dunno…FAT?), but fuck Patrick for posting shit like this. He’s truly just a sad, awful, miserable person. I won’t go so far as to say I hope he gets this flu and dies, but I would chuckle to myself at his admission to having it.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
‎
‎
I’m not the biggest fan of MAGA boomer idols like Roger Stone (aside from his cameo to, I dunno…FAT?), but fuck Patrick for posting shit like this. He’s truly just a sad, awful, miserable person. I won’t go so far as to say I hope he gets this flu and dies, but I would chuckle to myself at his admission to having it.

He celebrated Rush Limbaugh dying of lung cancer, celebrated when Bob Saget recently died and now is celebrating somebody having severe covid, despite spending the last two virtue signalling about how awful all the deaths are and how it's all Trump's fault. I wonder if he has compassion for all the people who died who voted for Trump? Ya know, the ones who he vowed to see their lives ruined, lose their jobs and be ostracized from their communities.

If you're opposed to Patrick politically, you're no longer human and deserve death. He's truly one of the worst human beings I've ever encountered and I hope all this never ends for him.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
‎
‎
He celebrated Rush Limbaugh dying of lung cancer, celebrated when Bob Saget recently died and now is celebrating somebody having severe covid, despite spending the last two virtue signalling about how awful all the deaths are and how it's all Trump's fault. I wonder if he has compassion for all the people who died who voted for Trump? Ya know, the ones who he vowed to see their lives ruined, lose their jobs and be ostracized from their communities.

If you're opposed to Patrick politically, you're no longer human and deserve death. He's truly one of the worst human beings I've ever encountered and I hope all this never ends for him.
It’s because they’re average IQ followers. They have no meaning in life, so they try to find it through politics, social issues, environmentalism, etc. It all stems from the fact that without God, or whatever they would believe in, they have no compass for morality, and are not smart enough to think and develop one themselves. Their God becomes whatever the enemy of their “moral high ground” is against. I.E. anyone who supports trump is worthy of dying. People who don’t think covid is massacring everyone deserves to die from it. They’re fat and retarded is what I’m getting at. Also super fucking gay and fat.