• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lost Media that I'd pay thousands of dollars to see.

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
Forum Clout
He definitely thought he'd get laid by one of these broads for going along with their skit and acting like a cutesy little fag
Screenshot_20240307_135004_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240307_132100_Chrome.jpg

G

I was just about to start a thread asking if anyone has an archive of Rick/Niki's interview with Collier Landry. It's been taken down.

View attachment 186597

I wanted to get the quote from Niki saying we know everything since it directly contradicts Pat's "you've never been right about a single thing about me" horseshit.
She contradicted a lot of stuff, like how the trolls had no effect on their marriage.

G

It was the only video I can remember of seeing him admitting that he went to a community college and dropped out after one semester. He had no problem saying it at the time because he was riding high on his three book deal and stand-up "career", and so could present himself as the writing equivalent of a Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg. "I did the college thing for a bit, child, but it was a waste of my time and, as you can see, I did noT need iT in any way."

Funny how he's not so cocky anymore.

G

It was the only video I can remember of seeing him admitting that he went to a community college and dropped out after one semester. He had no problem saying it at the time because he was riding high on his three book deal and stand-up "career", and so could present himself as the writing equivalent of a Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg. "I did the college thing for a bit, child, but it was a waste of my time and, as you can see, I did noT need iT in any way."

Funny how he's not so cocky anymore.
Wait, what? You actually saw this video? The lore is it was taken down before we even discovered him.

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
He definitely thought he'd get laid by one of these broads for going along with their skit and acting like a cutesy little fagView attachment 186629
View attachment 186628
I would fuck the girl on the left. I have a thing for skinny girls with jew noses. I mean lets be real, I'd fuck any of them but I mean I'd go out of my way to fuck the one on the left. I'd even pay for her Chilis fajitas meal..

G

Not really. Just that it's one of the first Pat appearances where people spotted he has no genitals. She looked and talked a lot like this chubby chick I used to work with, only reason I'm sure I saw it.
I am 99% sure the video is unlisted, because in her episode playlist it says "1 video hidden".
I need you to get onto the computer you watched that video from back in 2018, go into your web history, and retrieve the URL.
Thank you.

G

I am 99% sure the video is unlisted, because in her episode playlist it says "1 video hidden".
I need you to get onto the computer you watched that video from, go into your web history, and retrieve the URL.
Thank you.
It would've been an old phone

Turry Fawks

The se7en deadly toothbrushes
Forum Clout
How bout it's The Epstein Effect, and it's Pat and Paul Weimer on Epstein's Island, with Paul fucking a crying minor that's begging him to stop, while Patrick watches and says "No child, you are not being raped. THAT. IS NOT. OCCURRING."
Hahahaha hell yeah, dude
🐬

G

Imagine if those cocksuckers at YouTube still enabled people's viewing history. Fuck.
You think she made it private? Why not just delete it? Presumably Fat asked her to, maybe because he mentioned his short-lived academic career in it?

G

You think she made it private? Why not just delete it? Presumably Fat asked her to, maybe because he mentioned his short-lived academic career in it?
Oh she might've made it private. The playlist says "hidden video" which could mean private or unlisted. If it's the latter you can still view it with the link.

I don't know if Fat asked her to, he isn't one to remove his appearances on things, even if they're humiliating. But I think she just wanted the trolls to leave her alone, because even on her instagram she would post "just filmed an upcoming episode with (insert guest here)" but there was none for Pat. She removed all traces of him except that dad bods vid.