Lord of the Rings being butchered by Amazon

That Indiana Jones 4 scene with Shia swinging with the monkeys was pretty close. That's probably a movie with the same audience Hobbit was made for, ten year old boys with a thirst for CGI battles and brief prepubescent dalliances with stories of the occult, mysticism, and other Hebrew wizardry.
That's basically the same exact scene as those two pieces of shit. Some ridiculous chase scene where the heroes do some retarded bullshit to evade danger.

The Tolkien family can just go fuck themselves. These greedy fucks are just raping JRRT's work for every shekel.
I think it was going to enter the public domain eventually. Since Christopher was a legendary hard ass everyone that wanted to buy it knew they needed to put up a crazy sum of money. Christopher knew he had all the leverage, more so than if he died and his family members tried to negotiate, so he waited until he was almost dead to get $300 million for his family. I can't fault him. That's a much better scenario than letting the jews ruin it for free in 20 years or so.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I think it was going to enter the public domain eventually. Since Christopher was a legendary hard ass everyone that wanted to buy it knew they needed to put up a crazy sum of money. Christopher knew he had all the leverage, more so than if he died and his family members tried to negotiate, so he waited until he was almost dead to get $300 million for his family. I can't fault him. That's a much better scenario than letting the jews ruin it for free in 20 years or so.
Public domain is the biggest scam in the world for jews. They simply wait until an author is dead and then cannibalize all of their content. How many kike productions of Shakespeare have their been with nigger versions in Hollywood? Or Greek and Roman mythology with nigger Hercules and so on. Nigger versions of Dracula and so on.

Without the authors alive to protect their works the jews can run roughshod over them. Tolkien hated niggers and collected Aryan Nationalist style literature and was literally selling issues of Candour (a British right wing newspaper) out of his house to people in his last twenty years of life. His entire LOTR series was about Whites ruling over Middle Earth aka Europe and doing away with the dark races. Half of the bad men in LOTR are described as 'slant eyed' or 'crook nosed'. Race mixing is evil in the LOTR universe. Orcs are a product of mixing Elves with other groups.
The Tolkien family can just go fuck themselves. These greedy fucks are just raping JRRT's work for every shekel.
Frank Hebert who made Dune had the same thing. When he was alive he barely licensed Dune. Once he died his kids put Dune on everything and could not wait to make an all nigger/kike/mongrel version of Dune. One of his children was a fag whom he disowned for being a queer. And his other son is alleged to have falsified Hebert's notes and even his will.

Those Hobbit movies were dogshit, even Stephen Jackson hated them. I thought this was the worst scene in cinematic history

Who is that even made for? Well that was the worst thing until I saw this shit

The exact same scene but even more retarded. The last movie I have only seen pieces of, but the dwarves riding on goats is also just as retarded.

The action is so weightless and fast your brain doesn't have time to react. It's hard to build tension if the danger is over before you even realize it.

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
I dunno where to even start here, the fucking Hobbit movies were shit, an excuse to print money by greedy bastards at WB. Stretching it out to a trilogy when theres barely enough material for one movie, I had no interest in it and even less when I saw Stephen Fry’s involvement, same shit as Liv Tyler, a minor character inflated to shoehorn someone in.

I’ve already seen the bullshit on twitter, how Tolkien intended Hobbits to be darkies. No, the Hobbits were meant to be English, the shire, Oxford and LOTR an English mythology. The darkies are in the books, the usually serve Sauron.

it’ll be the same story when the other rip off of Tolkiens work, Babylon Five is remade

I really enjoyed the first 3 films as I was young enough to just enjoy the epicness of it all.

The hobbit films I have zero memory of.

This series? The fact Amazon are spunking hundreds of millions on it means it should at least look good unlike that dogshit wheel of time which I lasted half an hour with. It looked like a 90s fantasy show and the acting was woeful

If you've read the Silmarillion you just need to see the title and the premise of this show to know it's a gross cash grab.

The rings and the end of the second age are pretty much footnotes in Tolkien's writings. They could've covered any more fleshed out story from the book (like Beren and Luthien), but they went with the ring story just so they could name it The Lord of the Rings.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
If you've read the Silmarillion you just need to see the title and the premise of this show to know it's a gross cash grab.

The rings and the end of the second age are pretty much footnotes in Tolkien's writings. They could've covered any more fleshed out story from the book (like Beren and Luthien), but they went with the ring story just so they could name it The Lord of the Rings.
I grew a neckbeard by merely glancing at this post

I grew a neckbeard by merely glancing at this post

You can't have both a clit and a beard.

1644446587225.png