Lord of the Rings being butchered by Amazon

G

This looks absolutely terrible. Nice black elves and dwarves, stupid!

ECDDD66A-4286-481E-BBA0-1A9367D80675.jpeg

E5E04F6F-7994-49CA-ACB0-501A0F296FEE.jpeg

39A6FF58-080B-4E50-9677-FAF0E7E244BE.jpeg

1644542104054.jpeg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt

Guess Latisha Flabbyarms kind of ruins that part. Christopher Tolkien held onto the rights for so long because he knew this is the shit it would become and he didn't want his father's legacy reduced to kike nonsense.

The dwaves have been absolutely ruined, half of these retards dont even look or act like dwarves.

Dwarves-in-The-Hobbit.jpg

look at them, how are these clowns dwarves.

45feddd619ffda03ceea14814c81c499 (1).jpg

As you said, Cristopher Tolkien held these vultures at bay for as long as he could, but know they are here to pick at the corpse of what was once a beloved franchise.

It began with the soulless Hobbit movies, and this show will finish the job.

Last edited:
The dwaves have been absolutely ruined, half of these retards dont even look or act like dwarves.

View attachment 23887

look at them, how are these clowns dwarves.

View attachment 23888

As you said, Cristopher Tolkien held these vultures at bay for as long as he could, but know they are here to pick at the corpse of what was once a beloved franchise.

It began with the soulless Hobbit movies, and this show will finish the job.

Those Hobbit movies were dogshit, even Stephen Jackson hated them. I thought this was the worst scene in cinematic history

Who is that even made for? Well that was the worst thing until I saw this shit

The exact same scene but even more retarded. The last movie I have only seen pieces of, but the dwarves riding on goats is also just as retarded.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Those Hobbit movies were dogshit, even Stephen Jackson hated them. I thought this was the worst scene in cinematic history

Who is that even made for? Well that was the worst thing until I saw this shit

The exact same scene but even more retarded. The last movie I have only seen pieces of, but the dwarves riding on goats is also just as retarded.

I forgot how absolutely atrocious the cgi looked in those pieces of shit, like a fucking cartoon.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.

Who is that even made for?

That Indiana Jones 4 scene with Shia swinging with the monkeys was pretty close. That's probably a movie with the same audience Hobbit was made for, ten year old boys with a thirst for CGI battles and brief prepubescent dalliances with stories of the occult, mysticism, and other Hebrew wizardry.

I forgot how absolutely atrocious the cgi looked in those pieces of shit, like a fucking cartoon.
Every single orc except for two minor ones in the first movie were CGI. I don't think they even used actors with dots on the faces. Compare that to TLOTR where everyone is in makeup, the orcs are gross and ugly but the movie looks good as a result. Here the orcs look like shit and so does the CGI landscapes.