"Lookit what my wife got her author hubby for his bday!"

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
It's an ad on the front page of Amazon

1650300878892.png

should i get my mom this for mother's day?

1650300942918.png

GloryHoleTorqueH

"Now put ice skates on dat bich." Peppermint
Fraud gift for a fraud writer in a fraud marriage

You know lesbian Mama Niki Robinson the PPP bandit didn't buy that fat piece of garbage manchild anything.
Fat PigRick bought it on amazon last week for himself, he just has been saving it to try and milk some twitter crack hits from his tranny and pedophile club members. PAThetic Patrick Sean Thomas.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
So it's Fatrick's birthday today and not 17th?? My missus got me some stuff I actually will use and wanted for my birthday... I went on. Hunter trip in my 20s, when I smoked I got those Tar Gard things and drank Wild Turkey and wanted a typewriter but they are ridiculously expensive to maintain... A lego one is so fucking stupid. That is just a dust catcher.
I was glad to share dates with Maynard James Keenan who is exactly 20 years older but if I share dates with Fatrick... Uggh...

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He’s an “author” yet is not under contract, last book flopped, and currently writing on spec with nothing on the horizon. He brags about writing screenplays yet if they haven’t been sold or are being produced it means nothing. I know a guy who wrote a screenplay back in the early 90s that made some traction in Hollywood, had people attached, etc and still hasn’t made it past the pre production stage. Pat’s screenplay hasn’t even made it to the pre production stage.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
He’s an “author” yet is not under contract, last book flopped, and currently writing on spec with nothing on the horizon. He brags about writing screenplays yet if they haven’t been sold or are being produced it means nothing. I know a guy who wrote a screenplay back in the early 90s that made some traction in Hollywood, had people attached, etc and still hasn’t made it past the pre production stage. Pat’s screenplay hasn’t even made it to the pre production stage.
Yeah that part on the stalking podcast when he said 'and written multiple screenplays'... Yeah Fatrick I can write myself a million dollar cheque but it doesn't mean I'm a millionaire!
He probably makes 100-150 a year from royalties IF that. But nobody is optioning anything or producing his screenplays.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Yeah that part on the stalking podcast when he said 'and written multiple screenplays'... Yeah Fatrick I can write myself a million dollar cheque but it doesn't mean I'm a millionaire!
He probably makes 100-150 a year from royalties IF that. But nobody is optioning anything or producing his screenplays.
That’s what’s funny, he thinks that sounds impressive or he’s important when anyone can write a screenplay, doesn’t mean it’s good or will have a chance of going anywhere. There’s tons of GOOD scripts that haven’t been made for various reasons (unable to secure funding, actors falling through, studios changing, etc) but his hasn’t even made it anywhere near that.