Lookie, lookie, Miss Cookie. Are these the shoes Pig wore in his vandalism video?

RobertMewler

They sure look it to me.

ba681f46dc72b894628337c9ad25b960.png

The original footage:

G

Re-read the post again, boomer. It's there.

Ah fuck it - here: [URL]https://apostlegate.net/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Backyard_1621578851000.mp4[/URL]
Haha I didn't scroll that far lol, thanks, I have bedtime and stuff for the kids. Tomorrow these snow niggers that aren't cucks here are convoying through, and we're going, I got that and this going and I'm both senile and stupid.

G

Take video for us and post in Off Topic? The clips of the convoy I've seen so far are pretty great. Have fun, darling!
We're off the main route, so it will be locals joining, north of Toronto to go to Ottawa, the main one is going the north route and down into Ottawa from the Trans Canada. We're driving 2 hours to a bigger place in hopes we get at least a couple of hundred trucks.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
We're off the main route, so it will be locals joining, north of Toronto to go to Ottawa, the main one is going the north route and down into Ottawa from the Trans Canada. We're driving 2 hours to a bigger place in hopes we get at least a couple of hundred trucks.
The Canadian trucking convoy is rooted in white supremacy, child. I'm sorry you're so bigoted. I can't help you.