Look who became Chief Judge of Milwaukee

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
As Daniel Carver would say, “that’s my kinda nigger”.
Most n*****s are beasts of the earth, but this man and Clarence Thomas, they’re alright for n*****s. I’d give em watermelon and fried chicken- Daniel Carver.

In all seriousness Judge Ashley seems like a great guy, and a wise judge. The only thing he said against us was “that horse is out of the barn” meaning the evidence Brinty allegedly recovered illegally was already produced and couldn’t just be ignored. He seemed to be kind of perturbed by Brinton, like Brinton was a young boy he had to mentor. He seemed to know Barnes and respect his abilities as an attorney.

Last edited:

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Most niggers are beasts of the earth, but this man and Clarence Thomas, they’re alright for niggers. I’d give em watermelon and fried chicken- Daniel Carver.

In all seriousness Judge Ashley seems like a great guy, and a wise judge. The only thing he said against us was “that horse is out of the barn” meaning the evidence Brinty allegedly recovered illegally was already produced and couldn’t just be ignored. He seemed to be kind of perturbed by Brinton, like Brinton was a young boy he had to mentor. He seemed to know Barnes and respect his abilities as an attorney.
I can’t tell if you’re joking or not, you thought he was wise?

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
I can’t tell if you’re joking or not, you thought he was wise?
There was a clip from another trial, young black guy who wasn’t paying child support, and Judge Ashley gave him some sage advice and mentored him to be a better father. We must take his record into account, not just our experience. I think he was really perplexed by Piggy’s LOLsuit because Brinty and Piggy never produced anything actionable. May be why you didn’t see him as wise.

G

b2f5cbda78bb0a69c61f85e054e29016.png