Lonely Rick

G

c64157b392b44c42a21807aa676d58be.jpg

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
I'm not sure how much you guys know about cons and stuff. But publishers don't help authors with any of this. Pat had to pay for that booth and time. He paid to get no visitors and to give no autographs. Very, very pathetic.
Sounds like while Niki was getting in the black,
Rick was going into the red.

Attachments

• csi-miami-sunglasses.gif
    csi-miami-sunglasses.gif
    342.3 KB · Views: 1

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
3 years ago, at Worldcon 2018, this motherfucker was threatening to film people and call them nazis because he felt like it. Fat asshole felt like he was untouchable.

Now look at you, pig. You're the laughing stock of the internet and sat at your lonely little booth with not a single person interested in your existence.

Eat shit, you fat bitch. This never ends.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
And there it is. All his false bravado, lies, calls for violence and here is the great Wizard of Oakland Ave. Five books, paper mask, 3 guys to his left not talking to him, and his phone. No doubt tweeting about blocking and reporting stalkers. No different than being under his pink blanket on his poverty couch with his jack off lotion.

An upgrade to first class isn't going to change anything about your life, Pat. This is it and you're running out of time to do something about it.

You should have stuck it out at Target.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
What is Pat going to complain about? He went to a "world" event that invited people from all over the world so he could sign autographs( public figure). He doesnt get to say who can like sci-fi and who can go to these events. Its a sci-fi fan that paid like everyone else. Never interacted with pat or followed him around. Looking at the photos it seems that they went sight seeing and pat wasnt the focus of visiting the area. There are more pics of website promotion around town than pics of pat. This was the Hugo awards. Its a big deal. Its not all about pat. He just happened to be there.

Slackjawed Cow

Tale of two signings
S3WNKQM.png
Solid turnout for such a slow event. After seeing pats signing I was kinda feeling bad for the other authors that attended thinking that everyone was sitting at an empty table. Maybe its just pat. It must suck to sit at a table for an hour and nobody even says hi. Pat always talks about his "following". Im beginning to think pat is a fibber.

Slackjawed Cow

Notice how pat never thanked his fans for stopping by. These events usually are good for a weeks worth posting content for pat. Outside of him announcing when he will be "signing"books he hasnt posted anything about it, no bar food, no picture of beer, no pictures drinking with fellow dorks, no pictures of the local sights. He flew all the way to DC to sit by himself at a table then go home.