• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lol Pat Duffy was a legitimate retard

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Hey, leave Pat alone. he parlayed his radio appearance into a job stocking Wal-Mart shelves in Wheeling, West Virginia. I don't see you living in a basement apartment in a town that looks like Jame Gumb's railroad track cloudy Appalachian shithole.

When he inevitably commits suicide, a forgotten failure, you're going to look silly.
You're goddamn right.

I don't see all you haters with your own officially licensed Opie Radio merch where Pat probably makes nothing from:
Screenshot_20240226_012445_Samsung Internet.jpg

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout

I would say brushing your teeth with dogshit qualifies him as such but to me it’s this. Imagine getting so fucking pissed off at paper being thrown at your head you fantasize about killing the person. And the paper being thrown at your head is on purpose because its a bit. Nice emotional regulation, stupid

That XM studio was insane. Even had bleachers for fans to watch live.

The XM years were the best years.