• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Lol Pat Duffy was a legitimate retard

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout

I would say brushing your teeth with dogshit qualifies him as such but to me it’s this. Imagine getting so fucking pissed off at paper being thrown at your head you fantasize about killing the person. And the paper being thrown at your head is on purpose because its a bit. Nice emotional regulation, stupid

No sorry, the way he darts to cover behind Po (edit - Steve) is so infuriating you have to shut this off to keep from putting a fist through the screen. The paper is bad enough because he's a fucking weasel, but seeing that and knowing that at no point in this little faggot's life is he ever going to consider suicide is too much to bear. It's stupid to let Sam know he's getting to you, but to actually be angry with that is 100% forgivable

Last edited:

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Many of you forget THE OPSTER told SAM (ON AIR) to throw paper at Pat Duffys head. Sam says in the clip “Pat really thinks i’m gonna listen to him over Opie.” Of COURSE he’s going to duck behind Steve. If he were throwing the paper on his own it would be different duuude 🐋 but OPIE told him that was the BIT!!! (you DWOPE.)

They should have hired the other faggot. He was pretty good that day when Sam and Pat fought.

HR@PaneraBread

Pretty soon we won't even need to come to work
Forum Clout
Bzzzt!

EDIT: gonna leave my retardation here; misread as 'unforgivable'
And here we were in the middle of a longwinded HR response as well.

Pat's a retard for visibly getting this upset (be it literally because he has an anger problem or figuratively because he's duller than a sack of wet mice), but let's not anyone here pretend you're gonna let Sam throw paper at you and not be inwardly wanting to throw him off the top of the building.
Of COURSE he’s going to duck behind Steve.
No offense, but we wanna here it from a heterosexual

Edit: HEAR, STUPID!!!!!! FAAAAWWWWKKK I"M GETTING FIRED

Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
And here we were in the middle of a longwinded HR response as well.

Pat's a retard for visibly getting this upset (be it literally because he has an anger problem or figuratively because he's duller than a sack of wet mice), but let's not anyone here pretend you're gonna let Sam throw paper at you and not be inwardly wanting to throw him off the top of the building.

No offense, but we wanna here it from a heterosexual
I get where he's coming from. Pat could snap Sam in half. I'm definitely able to laugh at myself and my friends and I rip on eachother regularly. There's people I won't tolerate it from though. Pretty much if I'm able to kill you with like two punches you don't get to make fun of me or I'm gonna make you feel like a bitch.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
@BenDovid Care to be a bitter Jew about your former coworker? Then when people give you shit get mad and say we’re all living in the past? Then when people point out you never provide any shred of evidence for anything you claim, get angry and say you don’t have to? Then get mad that no one ever believes a word you say? Comment, @BenDovid?

BenDovid

Forum Clout
@BenDovid Care to be a bitter Jew about your former coworker? Then when people give you shit get mad and say we’re all living in the past? Then when people point out you never provide any shred of evidence for anything you claim, get angry and say you don’t have to? Then get mad that no one ever believes a word you say? Comment, @BenDovid?

Typing words and posting them doesn't make them true. Everyone asks for "proof". Proof of WHAT? What are you looking for physical proof of? Isn't this a Duffy thread? Tell us where your head REALLY is....lol.

Forum Clout
Many of you forget THE OPSTER told SAM (ON AIR) to throw paper at Pat Duffys head. Sam says in the clip “Pat really thinks i’m gonna listen to him over Opie.” Of COURSE he’s going to duck behind Steve. If he were throwing the paper on his own it would be different duuude 🐋 but OPIE told him that was the BIT!!! (you DWOPE.)

They should have hired the other faggot. He was pretty good that day when Sam and Pat fought.
Yeah I'm with you, the entire point, explained to him repeatedly, is "we're going to goof on you until you're actually upset", which you thnk mentally would actually ruin the bit. As knowing they're trying to upset you would remove most of the "realness" from what was happening.

But that didn't happen. Because the Radio fawkin' Legend was a mental retard.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
You mean a guy who took 20 gallons of projectile vomit in his mouth to work as a intern for free was mentally unstable?

Stuntboys make the best Producers. Look at Dave and Creampie. Have you even SEEN Yaddle Chattle?

Pat Duffy, no lie, told me about a year ago he was "co-hosting" with Opie.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Po was such an annoying corny douche. He's like this but a real person...

flFfN0h92OTb5mLSyBrDuSc0HTz.jpg

I'd love to see that faggot have tried his shtick with someone who actually knew how to fight instead of all the little dorks who were on O&A.

Forum Clout
Hey, leave Pat alone. he parlayed his radio appearance into a job stocking Wal-Mart shelves in Wheeling, West Virginia. I don't see you living in a basement apartment in a town that looks like Jame Gumb's railroad track cloudy Appalachian shithole.

When he inevitably commits suicide, a forgotten failure, you're going to look silly.