Lol Joseph Cumia “disassociates himself” from some shit journey cover band.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
jnjnjnjjnjnjn.jpg

Wow. Bovine Leech is upset that the guy is trying to warm up the crowd. This Journey Tribute band is actually quite successful. And as the guy says in his shitty warm up. He's been working the rail roads for 20 years. Key word "WORKING". Unlike Joe who isn't successful or working. Fat cunt.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
This is the only group he's been playing with for years since we got all his gigs cancelled, polluted venues, and 2U kicked him out.
2U kicked him out? When did this happen? "Brother" Joe Entertainments website (notu2.com) still lists 2U as something he's involved with. Then again, it wouldn't be too surprising if Joe simply had been lazy and hadn't updated the site.

Snake

2U kicked him out? When did this happen? "Brother" Joe Entertainments website (notu2.com) still lists 2U as something he's involved with. Then again, it wouldn't be too surprising if Joe simply had been lazy and hadn't updated the site.
I might be misremembering the circumstances but he and Gene got into a big tiff over some stupid shit. I'm pretty sure he texted him calling him a faggot and either he or Joe threatened calling the cops. I'm almost certain all the other members hated Joe.

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
I might be misremembering the circumstances but he and Gene got into a big tiff over some stupid shit. I'm pretty sure he texted him calling him a faggot and either he or Joe threatened calling the cops. I'm almost certain all the other members hated Joe.
That is probably accurate. As a faggot who has been to an actual 2U show, he does make it all about himself. You'd expect the lead singer to be the one talking to the audience between shows, but not in this case

Snake

That is probably accurate. As a faggot who has been to an actual 2U show, he does make it all about himself. You'd expect the lead singer to be the one talking to the audience between shows, but not in this case
I believe he posted screenshots of texts between them but I think those were on the sub. We love to goof on this nigger dolt but holy fuck he's probably excruciating to work with since he's a quintessential boomer.

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
I remember watching the live online gig of Bombtrack. The majority of the band turned up in appropriate attire. Joe didn't fail. He wore his usual shitty wife beater. Which we all know, goes well with his tits.

Joe took up most of the center stage. While the lead singer couldn't hide his disgusted and frustrated look of Joe. Without spelling it out, There is a angle here.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
doesn't surprise me at all.. still has delusions of stardom and tries to make himself the Leader of the band and demands everyone follow his lead. But these guys do this as a hobby and probably would rather have fun than be tight assed about it. But in Cow Joe's mind he's the Nikki Sixx (brain cells) of his shitty tribute bands.

It's really funny how the king of gynecomastia felt he needed to let the world know that he was quitting his faggy cover band like he's Nigel Tufnel or something. "I shan't work with him again"...yeah Joe, the Long Island cover band scene is no doubt reeling from this bombshell. Hopefully the industry recovers from this blow.