• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

lol, jackie's website doesn't exist anymore

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I do enjoy how this stinky bitch has been humbled. Not sure who go to her, probably the feds. In any case - seethe harder, jacks! Get a job too, you beluga.
She will never get a job ever again b/c she owes 200k+ to courts and taxes so they will garnish her wages until she dies. She will have to find under the table work if she wants and we all know that the only thing she does around tables is eat food. Get it? Because she's a fat slob?

G

She will never get a job ever again b/c she owes 200k+ to courts and taxes so they will garnish her wages until she dies. She will have to find under the table work if she wants and we all know that the only thing she does around tables is eat food. Get it? Because she's a fat slob?
Jackie isn't married to her latest baby daddy, right? And she gets 900 bucks a month in disability or something like that? The guy wouldn't want that debt and she wouldn't want to lose that $...

G

How do you keep convincing people you're an authority in a field when the FBI themselves basically calls you a self styled hobbyist and amateur?
I've been telling myself this over and over but I'm finally serious, I need to stop paying so much attention to this forum because my focus is required elsewhere -- but before I do, I'm going to do one final write up on all my theories surrounding Pat and the Patpack.

Theory numero uno: Jackie hasn't been trying to convince us, law enforcement, potential employers, or anyone else that she's a bonafide cybersecurity expert: she's been trying, and to some extent succeeding, to convince Patrick she's an OpSec expert. It clicks into pieces like a puzzle whereas nothing else does quite as well, it tickles the brain.

SFWA liaison

Heidi Hildeman customer
Forum Clout
the failure of the torswats telegram op demotivated her, evidently

she'll focus on the crypto grift instead of the "cybersecurity" larp

G

the failure of the torswats telegram op demotivated her, evidently

she'll focus on the crypto grift instead of the "cybersecurity" larp
Naw man, my hunch is she freaked the fuck out when another "swatting" happened because her fake Torswats account was entirely driven to try to extract payments out of Patrick, and when one happened that she didn't control, she nuked it...